Don't jump!

Izuku and katsuki have been dating for a while. They are still in middle school but people have been bullying deku behind katsukis back and izuku has just about snapped when something happens.

Also warning: suicide and Cussing.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"P-please stop!" Izuku pleads as a bully hits him.

"Your so pathetic! You should just die you slut!" One bully says.

"Your just a quirkless loser. That bakugou boy is just playing with your stupid ass!" The second bully says.

"N-no, t-thats not t-true!" Izuku pleaded with tears streaming down his face.

Half an hour later izuku is laying in a pool of blood on the ally way floor.

Izuku coughs as he gets up and walks back to school and onto the rooftop.

Izuku sits on the edge and looks at the sky one last time.

"I'm sorry kacchan." Izuku whispered to himself.

"Deku?"

Izuku hears katsuki behind him.

"What are you doing?" Katsuki asks, terrified of what he thinks.

"N-nothing kacchan!" Izuku trembled.

"Izu.." Katsuki steps closer.

"U-uh..you know what! I know you don't actually like me kacchan! You just feel bad for me. You just think I'm a quirless low life that no one likes at all! Even my dad hated me." Isuku whimpered while tears streamed down his freckled cheeks.

"Deku..I love you! Please believe me that I really like you! Your not a lowlife and so many people love you! Please izu.." Katsuki pleaded.

"I don't want anymore lying!" Izuku quietly said while turning around to face the 8 foot drop. Y ìzukus calculations he would die if he dived head first.

"Please izu! I love you... please...don't jump!" Katsuki pleaded with tears trickling out his eyes.

"I'm sorry kacchan.." izuku said with no emotion.

It was too late. Izuku jumped before katsuki could catch him.

Splat.