punishment

Bakugou and deku are at the mall but izuku was very bored since Bakugou has been buying clothes for 30 minutes now so midorya walked to the bathroom and hid to give him a scare.

⚠️warning!

Fem!deku
Smut (obviously)
Overstimulation
Adults
'Toys'

Izuku's quirk- cat ears and tail - gives enhanced hearing, smelling and speed.

This is a long oneshot.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Izuku giggled as she sat on the toilet seat and covered her mouth.
She was excited to see katsukis face after he found her, she knew he'd find her because the mall was quite small.

Suddenly her ears twitched to the sound of a door open. It's only been 10 minutes
The cubicle dor flung open: making izuku jump and hiss quietly little bit.

"I should hope you have a good reason on fucking leaving me in the shop!" Katsuki yelled.

"Kacchan! Your in the girls bathroom!" Izuku tried distracting him so she could slip out and run away. She knew it would come to this but she didn't think about the consequences.

Instead of getting distracted, katsuki flung her over his shoulder and carried her all the way to the car that they share

Once they got home, bakugou flung her onto the bed that they have shared.

"Ah k-kacchan!" Izuku yelled, turning back onto her back.

Katsuki went over the draw and pulled out two objects that izuku couldn't see.

"Hands together." Bakugou commanded.
Izuku put her hands together and the blonde handcuffed her to the bed frame

"Now, your gonna be a good slut and not make a sound." Katsuki commanded.

Izuku nodded.

Suddenly katsuki separated her legs. Izuku felt something get shoved in her.

Izuku moaned and huffed.

"Bad slut." Bakugou said as he turned the vibrator on max. Izuku screamed of pleasure and pain.

"Ha~ k-kacchahh~ t-turn it down~" izuku moaned.

Katsuki started thrusting it in and out at an inhuman pace.

"Don't make a sound baby girl!" Katsuki shouted.

Izuku tried covering her mouth but remembered they were handcuffed so she looked away and stuffed her head into her arm.

Katsuki licked izukus Clit which earned a moan from her. He pulled the vibratory out and fling it to the floor. Bakugou then shoved his while length inside her roughly.

"Ahh~ k-kacchahh~ P-p-please!" Izuku moaned as she desperately tried to get out the handcuffs. But as if he read her mind, katsuki took the handcuffs off and flung them to the ground. Bakugou then continued to slam into midorya. Izuku's mind when foggy as she clung to katsuki and accidentally scratched his back with her claws. She thought he'd stop but bakugou just continued to ram into her, hitting her g-spot every time.
Izuku felt a knot in her stomach.

"K-kacchan! Ahh~ i-im c-close!" Izuku moaned.

"Your not a-aloud to cum till I fucking say you can!" Katsuki huffed.

Izuku desperately held it in because she didn't want to have an even worse punishment than this. She can hardly stand this let alone a worse second round. Izuku clawed on katsukis back for dear life as he was slamming so hard that the bed was creaking and hitting the wall. Katsuki kissed izuku passionately but it then turned heated.

Izuku moaned into the kiss as she latched onto bakugou's back which turned katsuki on even more.

With more huffs and moans katsuki came.

"Cum for me baby~!" Bakugou huffed.
Soon enough izuku came.

Sorry this is short, I just don't have much ideas. I'll try to post more.