⭐𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞⭐️

𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎-𝚋𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛-𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝. 𝙰𝙽𝚈𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝.

[Words: 1632]

It was a beautiful day and you were just sitting down outside with Daisy since Daisy is your best friend recently she has been talking about the music club you are not sure if you heard right since you were spacing out when she was talking about it. But the only part that you heard was that they were going to be playing on Friday unless you heard wrong.

Of course, you being you pretended that you knew what was she talking about and she said that she has a friend in there named Jake and asked you to talk to him when you have the time.

You then said "Yeahhh I will talk to him if I bump into him ya know" you said, then Daisy said excitedly "Oh! And I'm sure you two will get along just fine since you guys  both like music especially singing!" Daisy said while having stars in her eyes.

Then you guys got interrupted by the bell ringing so you guys got up from the ground since you guys were sitting on the grass and went to class running late since the bell already ringed.

(Time skip brought to you by Jake being a simp.)

After class was done Daisy sent you a text to meet up with her outside the school since she wants to tell you something. You then started walking out of the classroom that you were in and started walking again on the halls until you reached outside, where you saw Daisy waiting for someone. Maybe waiting for me or it can be someone else you thought.

After you started walking up to her, she then noticed you and said "Hi! Y/n what took you so long?" Daisy said while hugging you, you then replied with "Ah yeah sorry about that, I was doing something until I noticed the text that you sent me after the class was done." Y/n said that while putting their hand on their neck nervously.

Daisy then stopped hugging Y/n and said "Really? Hm okay! Well, I was planning on making you meet Jake the person I was talking you know the one that's in the music club" Daisy happily said that while you then reply with "Ah really? That sucks maybe I will bump into him, but who knows" Y/n said while feeling bad for Daisy since she tried her best to make them meet each other but couldn't since Jake couldn't since he had his music club.

Y/n then realized that Daisy had a student council meeting today, so then Y/n said to Daisy "Uh don't you have a student council meeting today Daisy? If you do then you better hurry up before you get in trouble Daisy" Y/n said that while Daisy started panicking and said "Oh your right! I'm gonna be late, thank you so much for telling me. I was too busy thinking about how you would meet Jake that I lost track of time." Daisy said that while saying sorry and started running to go to the meeting that she had to go to.

Y/n then sighs and thinks to themselves (Wow Daisy sure is forgetful sometimes since she was too busy thinking about Jake meeting me) Y/n then stops thinking to themselves and starts walking away from the school. Since they didn't have anything to do in school since they didn't have a club to join yet and they were also thinking of joining the music club but didn't at the same time joining since they are too shy to sing in front of people especially when they don't know them.