💮𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳💮

This was requested by Female_Future_Author hope you enjoy it, sorry if it isn't good.

----------------------

[Words: 1139]

It was a sunny day when Y/n was walking beside Millicent since they were friends who got along. Along with Sean, Y/n's best friend, and childhood friend but enough about Sean and Y/n because right now she is with Millicent her best friend who she gets along with.

They were walking by and talking about the day that Sean lost his laptop, Millicent said "Hey do you remember when Sean lost his laptop and since we couldn't find it, you said that you would let him keep your laptop since you felt bad for him" Millicent said, Y/n then replied with "Oh, yes I remember that, I felt terrible for him since his laptop means a lot to him. But didn't you see his face, his face shoved that he was upset that he lost it" Y/n said still remembering Sean's upset face which she didn't like seeing Sean's bitter face.

Millicent said "Jeez Y/n you didn't have to make it sad, but hey, in the end, we ended up finding it. You know when are you gonna confess to Sean it's obvious that you like him Y/n" Millicent said with a small smirk.  Y/n then replied "Me, liking who? Sean is just my friend nothing more" Y/n said while fixing her hair a bit since it was messy.

"Oh really? Say what do you think about Sean and Daisy then, they're cute together right Y/n?" Millicent said while smirking. "Erm, they're good together since they get along very well maybe more than we are doing.." Y/n said, trying not to sound jealous because she had seen them together lately.

"Hmmm, you sure don't like him?~" Millicent said still with a smirk. Y/n then said "Fine. Maybe I am a little jealous but it's because he's my best friend and has hung out with Daisy a lot" Y/n said upset a bit. "Girl no way you friendzone him" Millicent said disappointed. 

"What do you mean, he's just a friend and I'm sure he likes Daisy since they've been hanging out with each other a lot lately" Y/n said a little upset that maybe Sean and Daisy are together. "Just ask him out and stop saying that he is a friend to you even tho you like him more than a friend" Millicent said while putting her hand on her face and sighing.

"Okay fine I will Millicent when I find the right time" Y/n said while a little sigh escaped from her lips. "Girl right now is the right time to tell him that you like him" Millicent said while poking Y/n hard on her shoulder. Y/n then starts touching where Millicent poked her hard, then says "Ow okay cut that out Milly"

"Fine, fine. But ya know I'm calling Sean whether you like it or not" Millicent said and started pulling out her phone and started calling Sean's number. Y/n is caught off guard and starts trying to take the phone away from her but fails, "H-Hey stop that Milly!" Y/n yells by the time she does that Sean picks up the phone and says "Milly? Did you call, also was that Y/n that I heard? Tell me if they're alright" Sean said through the phone while sounding a little worried.

"Oh heeey Sean! Yeah everything is alright and so is Y/n anyway, Y/n wants to meet up with you later" Millicent says while Y/n then says "No! I don't want to!" But Sean doesn't hear so he says through the phone "Really? Hm okay, I will meet up later with her, I'm with Daisy at the moment" Y/n hears this and feels jealous of Daisy but doesn't show and remains quiet.

"Oh okay!" Millicent says while trying not to let out a dramatic gasp at Sean. She soon ends the call turns to Y/n and then says "Well, you gotta meet with him later at the park, I sent him a text that you guys will be meeting at the park" 

Y/n let out a sigh from her mouth and then said "Hm okay, I will" Then Millicent said "Well I gotta go now, see ya tomorrow Y/n, and good luck on your date" She winked and then walked away leaving Y/n alone on her thoughts.

(Time skip brought to you by Milly spying on Sean and Y/n)

A few hours went by and Y/n started walking to the park when she stopped and saw Sean already waiting for her in the park. She lets out a sigh walks up to him and then says "Hello Sean!" When she says that, Sean jumps away from her because he is startled by Y/n. "Oh hey Y/n" Sean gives a smile to her which makes her skip a beat from her heart.

"Uh sorry about Milly, she wanted us to meet because I needed to say something to you" Y/n says while playing with her hair nervously. "Oh, what is it then? You know you can tell me anything Y/n" Sean gives her another smile while he says that. "Well okay... I have been meaning to tell you this for a while. Has been bothering me since you started to get closer to Daisy and what I'm trying to say is that I'm jealous of her" 

Sean is surprised to hear that Y/n is jealous of Daisy but soon gets over it and then says "Oh Y/n. You shouldn't besides she is only a close friend of mine, she was trying to help me with something that had to do with you" He says and gives a head pat to Y/n.

"Ah okay... Well, what is that she was trying to help you with?" Y/n asked while she turned her head sideways a little while she was confused. Sean turns a bit red but then says "Ah well... I have been meaning to tell you that I have liked you for a while and wanted to know if you liked me back...?" He asked while he was still a bit red from his face. Y/n then says "You like me? Oh gosh uh, thank you! I also like you for like a very long time" She says while giving him a smile.

"Really? Well, will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?" Sean asked while giving her another head pat, Y/n then got happy and hugged Sean and said "Yes! I will be your girlfriend" She says happily while still hugging him while Sean is still smiling.

(Meanwhile Milly in the bush hiding the whole time listening to them) 

------------------

Hiiii I know this took me a while to make but I'm sure you forgot that you made a request for this, and I'm sorry if they're out of character as well. Plus my writing isn't that good either but I hope you still like it ^^