Chapter 4. You like me?!?!

Recap. Me and Harry were sitting on the couch watching movies non stop. I develop a lot of feelings for him but I'm sure he has no feelings at all for me.

.......................

Harry's P.O.V.

I actually like it when Micah would cuddle with me because she was scared. I thought she looked cute. But most of the time I couldn't even see her face because she was under the blanket the whole time. I wish she could be mine already but I don't think she had the same feelings for me. I'm going to have her a huge surprise by tomorrow!

......................

Micah's P.O.V.

I really felt comfortable being around Harry. I actually felt like I could be myself around him. I just know he doesn't have the same feelings for me. But I almost feel bad because he always acts so nice to me for no reason. I hardly even know him! But yet again I really like him! Why does he have to be so sweet and nice and and and and and am I getting lost in my thoughts again? Crap Micah! Get out get out get out! He will never love u! Ugh I just need to get him out of my head. I can't even focus in insidious which is the movie where watching right now. I looked up at Harry to see him looking at me right back. I blushed then looked back at the ground quickly. I felt my cheeks getting really red when Harry lifted up my chin and kissed me ever so slightly on the lips. I was so shocked! But I was so happy that he may or may not have feelings for me.

"That was something I have been waiting to do this whole entire night ya know!" Harry exclaimed

Knock knock knock

Hello? I asked

"Hi! It's gane! IM A NINJA! SHHHH!"

"Uh hi gabe. Ur ruining my moment with Harry. Can u like leave and spoil someone else's date?"

"Ok"

But before I go guess what I am!" Gabe yelled

"What?"

"IM A DOG WHO HAS SEIZURES! Goodbye!"

......

"Uh who was that micah?"

"A guy from elementary school that was in my class. "

"Ohhh"

"Anyways u wanna start that over agin?"

"Totally!"

He then leaned over to me and kissed me then before heading out of the door he asked.

"Would you like to be my girfriend?"

"Of course!"

"Ok see ya tomorrow. Love ya!