Gracie is coming!!!

Sammie's P.O.V.

....................................

I walked into the kitchen the next morning to see Niall in only boxers standing there.

"Morning lovely!" Niall said with his cute little accent

"Morning." I said groggily.

"Do u want some coffe?"

"Niall u know what happens when I have coffee..... I go super crazy!"

"Never mind then! Well I got to go babe! See ya later for our date at the park!" Niall stated.

After a glass of orange juice and a bowl of cereal, I had to get ready because Niall was taking me to the park today!

I had to get in the shower. I washed my ginger hair really good. Then when I got out I dried my hair and put it into perfect ringlets. I then got dressed in a silky, and flowy tank top. I matched it with my fav pair of sandals.

RING RING RING RING!

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey babe! It's Niall!" His lovely accent ringing through my ears.

"Hey! What's up?"

"I just wanted to tell u that I have to call off our date tonight. I'm explain tonight with everyone else there too! Bye babe!"

"Um ok. Bye. "

"Love u!" Niall whispered.

I was to sad/mad right now to answer so I just hung up.

"WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS? JUST GOES AND CALLS OFF OUR DATE LIME THAT! I MEAN WTC? IT'S NOT FAIR!" I yelled through the whole house.

"What's not fair?" Micah asked quietly.

"Niall called off our date tonight. They al said they'll explain later...."

"Ok. Well since that is over can I tell u something?"

"Sure?" I asked kinda confused

"Ok. I'm dating Harry!!!! He asked me yesterday web we were out at Orange Leaf!!! Aren't you excited?!?!?!?"

"Um yeah. That's great. " I said kinda ticked off she didn't care that Niall was calling off our date.

I guess she got the idea and left because she just walked really quietly out of the room. I decided to log onto twitter because I had literally NOTHING else to do! I saw that I had a lot more followers now that I'm Niall Horan's girlfriend. I started with 30 dollowers and went up to 134,543,284 geez!

..............

Micah's P.O.V.

I could tell Sam was mad about her date with Niall and I knew how it felt to be dumped like that. In 6th grade my first ever boyfriend said he was going to take me to the movies but when I got to the movies I saw him kissing a girl in my class named Hannah. Ugh! I was heartbroken but I got over it as soon as One Direction found its way into my life! I dumped him with a glass of come then said

"YOUR A LIAR, CHEATER,AND YOUR PATHETIC! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! I HATE YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? WE JAVE BEEN DATING FOR 9 MONTHS! SERIOUSLY HOW COULD YOU TREAT ME LIKE IM A PIECE OF CRAP?!!?" I was really ticked off so I was yelling for like 10 minutes!

I left soon after that and I went straight home and that's when I first heard WMYB! It was the prettiest song ever! I loved it! I was really interested in their music!

And that's te day I became a directioner. That day was October 10.

..................

5 hours later.