chapter two

Thank you so much for those who started reading my book. PLEASE COMMENT BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO READ THEM AND I REALLY NEED FOLLOWERS .

                                SORRY YOU guys my editor is not here so there will be alot of errors

Chapter 2 Rosie Pov

As I took in all of her features my face expression goes blank, because she look almost identical to my mom liking's. I couldn't stop myself as the words came stumbling out of my mouth"Mom is that you" I asked surprised, and confused.

The first thing that had popped into my mind was, How could she look like her? my mother didn't have any siblings not that I know of. I looked to my left only to see Crystal with the same blank expression the only difference was that she looked more confused than me.

The lady walked over to Crystal and I  saying "Rosie and Crystal I am going to need you two to come with me. I was sent here by your father to take you to a safer place. She then looked at me taking a huge breath'' No sorry Rosie I am not your mother" she said sadly. It looked as if she had tears in her eyes but for why she didn't even know my mother. I knew it wasn't her but i still had to ask

Inside of me I had this feeling I could trust her so listening to my heart I got up with Crystal in my arms still holding her tight nodding my head telling the lady that we understand. The lady held out her hand for both Crystal and I could take. As soon as our hands touch I felt calm and relaxed. Before she lead us out the door I let go of Crystal and ran to the table to grab the most important things in my life right now. I took the rings, handed Crystals to her and I put mine on myself.

We walked all the way out of the house closing the door behind us. Crystal and I took one last look at the place we lived since we were baby's ,got into the strangers car and drove off to I don't know were.

I am so sorry that its short but that will have to do for now.I know this chapter needs alot of editing. If you read this comment and tell me who do you think the lady is the first one to comment I will make you one of the main characters. I will update soon only if i get followers and at least 15 comments good all bad ill take any.