Picnic

Even with the wrinkly face, loose body and white hairs, my eyes will spark like always when they get to see you.
- Kim Taehyung

"BTS to serve military till 2025."
"What??" Two voices said together in shock.
Jungkook raised his eyebrows at the brunette and the red head who were very surprised with the news.

"You're an army?" Taehyung asked excitedly to Eve who beamed, "Yes my bias is V, and you?" They've been on informal bases from that day, yes that day, oops you don't know, do you?

One day Taehyung found Eve silently sobbing in the kitchen, he grew concerned and got near to her.
"Hey, are you alright?"
The other just nodded sadly.
"It's the onions."

"Oh!" But Taehyung knew it had to be something more, her tears were not stopping at all. She just hugged him, she couldn't tell him the truth. Jungkook found out about what made Taehyung remember his past and scolded her for making his lover cry. But she wasn't crying for that, the real reason was she felt bad for the brunette who is so sweet and had to go through something like that, jungkook might've given her an idea of what must've happened, not in detail though. It was enough for her to feel guilty as she kept murmuring small 'sorry's' to Tae.

So at the end of the whole emotional turmoil, Taehyung understood there must be a hand of Jeon
behind it and eventually they became friends talking about anything and everything. He came to know she had a whole difficult family situation and felt so bad for her. At last everything's good now and they're good friends.

Back to the breakfast table, Jungkook went back to his reading, where the other two continued their conversation.
"It's Jk, I love them all equally but he has a special place in my heart." He said with dreamy eyes when he heard a scoff from front.
"Excuse me?" Eve was smart enough to leave now before the start of the lover's quarrel.

"You talk as if you know him."
"I do enough to know he's a good person."
"You are aware of the fact that he doesn't even know your existence right?" 'Oh boy, I think Jungkookie needs to shut up if he doesn't wants to face Taehyung's wrath.'

"He acknowledges all army and loves them." It was kind of a glare between them. Honestly Jungkookie doesn't have any problem with Taehyung's fanboying but sometimes he hates when the other keeps on mentioning Jk, how hot and handsome he is and all. Don't blame him if he gets a little jelly over it.

And Jungkook did what he really shouldn't have, he laughed mocking him, "Yeah right, as if." And that was it for Taehyung to get worked up just to snap at him for teasing his love for 'Bts.' As he stood up from the chair to leave the place mid breakfast, his lover shouting 'Baby, at least have your breakfast' but shut the door on his face leaving the place.
'What does he thinks of himself huh? Making fun of my love? I won't talk with him, let him suffer.'

And Jungkook sighed when Eve said, "Sir, I think you messed up bad."
____________________________________

Taehyung was working on his laptop but didn't really knew what he was typing. His mind was too lost into something he heard few minutes ago from Lilly about the flower of 'Tiger Lilly'. The flower's meaning is 'please love me' but the thing is it's his fiancés birth flower. And being the dramatic person he is, he connected how Jungkook needs his love and fell into a guilt trap thinking maybe he overreacted this morning.

He was still in his thoughts when he got a call from the person he's been thinking about.
"Hello."
"Tae."
"Jungkook!"
Never before their call felt so low, both their voices were down and no one was making a conversation start so easily. Taehyung doesn't know how to apologise for it.
"Tae"
"Yes?"

"Are you free right now? If you're can you spare sometime for me?" The last part was just a mumble.
"Kookie, why are you blabbering? I can't understand what you're trying to say."
Gaining all the confidence he has, "I'm outside your office right now, I was wondering if you'll spend some time with me."

"What?" The brunette was not really expecting him to be waiting outside his company when he saw a familiar black car and his doubts got confirmed when the window got rolled down and the raven head peeled outside to call him over.
Taehyung hurriedly got inside and told the other to just drive. After getting out of the office borders, he looked on his right, "So where are we going?"
"On a picnic."

Huh, he than saw the basket lying on the backseat.
"Is something wrong? You were sounding different before."
"Heh, it's just-" he didn't really know how to reply.
"Yes?"
"I was kind of nervous."
Taehyung just started laughing at that, Jungkook and nervous, but stopped when he found that the other was serious.
"Baby, why were you nervous?"
"You were angry with me, I was not sure if you wanted to talk with me."

That just made Tae feel more guilty.
"I love you Koo, I apologise for my behaviour in morning but I would never not talk with you." He smiled when the features of the other got cheered up, so cute.

"I'm sorry too for not understand your emotions. I know you love them and I respect them equally, it's just I got a bit jealous."
One thing about kook is, he really doesn't hide a lot of things from Taehyung, except for few which he's dealing in his professional world so it really doesn't count. Anyways, the boy is very honest and Taehyung immediately fell in love with that innocent bunny side of his.

He may never apologise to people, he might even make fun of someone being jealous for such a stupid thing but that's Jungkook who's saying it, it makes such a big difference. In fact he feels all giddy up hearing that his fiancé is showing his possessiveness towards him which rarely happens considering Jungkook doesn't believe in the concept of 'owning someone' or 'having rights over anyone' and the man never loses his calm over silly things like jealousy.

"That's, that's great." He spitted out with excitement, the other describes him as a kid who got their birthday gift after waiting for months.
"No it's not great. I'm sorry for being possessive towards such a small thing. You're your own person, no one should be making stupid protective ideas over it."

Ugh, Jungkookie. Now who's going to tell him that we're all to die for him showing possessiveness. Taehyung just sighed and diverted the topic.

The park was filled with children, couples and elderly. Even though it was noon time, the weather was pleasant, windy and sunny. They were just munching on sandwiches which Jungkookie had Eve prepared, she also packed some fruits for dessert.
"Look at the elder couple over there, they look so cute."
"Yup, just like us." Jungkook who was sitting right next to him, both leaning their bodies on the trunk of the tree they are sitting below it.

"How are they like us?"
"We'll be just like them when we grow old."
That's such a sweet statement, he can see us getting aged together.
"Who says I'm going to stay with you till then?"
"Darling, you love me, and let's just accept the fact that I'm never going to leave you."
"Uh-huh?" Tae was now looking at him with raised eyebrows with his eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Of course, so you be prepare to lifetime of cliches and kisses." Taehyung just leaned up to place a kiss on his cheek mumbling a shy 'okay'.

"What's this smell?" He scrunched up his nose sniffing the air like a puppy.
"Eww, kook did you just farted?"
"So what? Am I suppose to keep it in?" He intentionally started getting close to the brunette, hugging him.
"Ugh, go away for me. It stinks."
"Aww, come on Tae. You know it's a saying."

Even with the fake resisting Taehyung managed to ask 'What?'
"That it's true love when your lover can recognise your fart from others." Kook stated engulfing the laughing man, squeezing his face into his chest as he joined him too laughing out heartily.