Chapter 3. The plan begins

Kiryu, Ryuji and the traveler and his friends were preparing for the plan to save Lesser Lord Kusanali

Paimon: Everyone's here so early! But why isn't anybody talking?

Alhaitham: We already discussed things a bit.

Dehya: Hey, where've you been? I've missed you two!

Cyno: Are you ready?

Nilou: Let's do this.

Aether: Let's start

Alhaitham: Very well.

After some discussion and debates, the group finally works out a detailed plan together.

Paimon: Are you sure this is gonna work?

Dehya: I gotta admit, it's bold. Color me impressed!

Cyno: Hm... It's worth a try.

Kiryu: Let's give it a shot.

Ryuji: Sure.

Alhaitham: The point of discussion is to arrive at a solution. Let's cut the small talk and move to the next point.

Nilou: I bet my friends at the Grand Bazaar are so worried, but they are willing to help if I asked them

Ryuji: Ok sure.

Paimon: Oh, you're making Paimon nervous...

Everyone out of the village chief's house.

Candace: You're finally done.

Dehya: I have some other stuff to take care of. Catch you all later!

Dehya: C'mon, don't gimme that face! I know what you're going to say. I'll be careful.

Nilou: I'll go to Sumeru City and ask my friends for support!

Dehya and Nilou have left

Candace: That's what I wanted to hear. Take care.

Candace: Well, Aether, Paimon... Judging from your expressions, the meeting must've been quite productive.

Paimon: You can tell?

Candace: I'm not that good at scheming or strategy, but I can sense people's emotions. And based on your reaction, things must have gone quite well.

Aether: We need to prepare this plan on Jnagarbha Day.

Paimon: Paimon's a little worried... Hopefully, nothing will go wrong!

Candace: To be honest, I feel the same... But you're already some of the most capable people I know. So, you have my trust.

Paimon: Hoho... Candace gave us a compliment!

Candace: Your deeds speak for themselves.

Paimon: Candace, we stayed behind to tell you that although you won't be coming with us, we'll be sure to remember your words.

Candace: I'm very glad to hear that.

Candace: I've said the same thing to everyone here today as I said to you when you arrived: Your safety is the most important thing.

Candace: Only when you're safe can the plan be successful. So please, take care.

Candace: You're welcome. And thank you for taking my advice.

Candace: Good luck... with everything. I'll be here in the village praying for you.

As agreed, Traveler and the others gathered in the village chief's house and worked out a detailed plan to save Lesser Lord Kusanali. Once the course of action was agreed upon, the group split up to carry out their respective tasks...Rahman asked Cyno to work with the guards on Caravan Ribat to arrest him and his mercenaries to Sumeru City. Cyno refuse to put him in danger but he had no choice but to accept despite Alhaitham's plan and they successfully arrest Rahman and the others. Dehya met up with the Traveler and go to Pardis Dhyai to meet with Tighnari. He told the. that The Doctor had come here to take Haypasia away but Tighnari refuse his approval. Tighnari was stayed behind while Dehya and the Traveler went to Port Ormos to see The Doctor is really leaving Sumeru. But it turns out that the rest of the Fatui soldiers were disappeared, Dehya suspected that this is a trap to get Haypasia. They went back to Pardis Dhyai and help Tighnari against the Fatui soldiers ordered from The Doctor. The Traveler went inside to check on Haypasia but the sky turned dark and he saw the consciousness of the Balladeer talking to him. The lightning that was summoned by the Balladeer strucked Tighnari. Dehya helped him inside while the Traveler told them about the Akademiya's god creation plan. After that they went to Sumeru City to meet up with the others while Kiryu and Ryuji met up with the Chieftess and felt relieved.