Chapter 7

Kazuhas eyes lit up. "May I see one of your drawings?"

"Well, why not" the indigo haired answered "but not right now , maybe in class"

"Well then, i can't wait to see them"

The rest of the bus drive, was more like an awkward silence. Both didn't know what to talk about.

After the bus stopped at the bus stop, right next to the school, Kazuha jumped up from his seat " cya in class then", he quickly got off the bus and ran towards the school entrance.
He had promised Venti to show up to their band rehearsal today , cause he missed the last ones.

He entered the music room, just to hear familiar voices of his friends scream.

"OMG, Kazuha is that true?" , Venti asked him excited " is what true?" Asked Kazuha back.

" Well, you know Heizho told me that you have a boyfriend now~" he said .

"Uhh, no I don't." The Albino answered while promising to himself to confront his friend about that. "Where is Heizho?" " He said he had businesses to do" Kazuha knew not to ask more about it, he wouldn't get answers .

"Well Kaz lets get stared then!" Venti shouted .

Kazuha walked over to get his stuff from his locker for his next lesson. He looked forward to see Scaramouches drawings , drawing was the last hobby he expected him to have.

He walked in the classroom to see that Scaramouche wasn't there. Kazuha knew he had some time left before the lesson started. So he sat already down and looked out of the window.
Not few minutes later he heard a "Your early" next to him. " it's nice to see you too" he responded to the other male who had just arrived.

He turned around to look directly into indigo eyes. He stopped breathing for a moment . He never knew Scaramouche had so beautiful eyes.

"Are you done staring at me?"

"I wasn't staring"

Scaramouche raised an eyebrow .

"Maybe a little" Kazuha said. " but-t that's not important , I wanna see your drawings!"

" Well then," Scaramouche said while packing out a sketch book. "Here you go"

He gave it to Kazuha, and sat down.

The albino opened the book.
"Wow" he said, while looking though the sketchbook. " those are all beautiful" he stopped at a page with the sea in the background and a beach with no people but craps and birds. " that's my favorite till now" Kazuha said to the indigo haired.

"Good Morning class", said their teacher while entering the class room.

Scaramouche grabbed his sketchbook and put it back into his school bag.

He didn't know why he showed his drawings to Kazuha, he never showed them to anyone before.Perhaps, 'cause no one ever before asked to see them.

He also was surprised why Kazuha was so amazed from them. Those just were some random landscape paintings.

But still the way he responded almost flattered him.

Another thing he didn't understand about the albino . Why is he so interested in me?
Unanswered questions. Questions Scaramouche want to answer.

He glazed over to Kazuha. He must say he wasn't ugly. Scaramouche would almost call him handsom.
The way his hair is tied up, and his pony falling slowly into his face gover and over again, after he tried to put it behind his ear. The red sting in his hair also matches him very well.
And the way he is looking back at him-
Wait-

"Now, who's the one who's staring?"
Kazuha asked slightly amused.

"Well, it's because there is something in your face", Scaramouche responded.

"Oh , is there?" , the albino asked while swiping his hand through his face to maybe swipe it away.

"Wait- is there even something?" Kazuha asked.

This only made Scaramouche chuckle a bit.
"I'd say we are quit now. And look the lesson is over"
The bell rang and the indigo haired stood up and left.

Kazuha was bit confused. What was that?

Heyyy, here is another chapter as promised.
I wanna thank you all for the reads and comments .
I also wanted to say , if you have any ideas for this story just let me know .
I have a little story idea but it's a bit to early for it .
Have a nice day/night

Words: 709
Last update: 21.12.22