It's hard to breathe

"Are you sure?" Dialga looks at me, "Yes I am father, I'm sure. Plus if you made yourself look," My son gestures to me, "Well what Arceus would look like if they was human. It would be suspicious a child looking like what Arceus would look like as a human."

I look at my son, before sighing. "You are correct Dialga, but what about yourself? I know human's don't usually have red eye's," At that Dialga scratches the back of his head and smile sheepishly. "I know that, but I can't be arsed to change my eye colour," I give him a disappointing look, he smiles awkwardly at me.

-×-

Pallet town gives me the feeling of easy forgettable town, but cosy for the people who live here, but that's no where I am here. The only reason that I am here is for Ash Satoshi Ketchum. Looking at the rolls and rolls of house, and some kids kicking a ball about. Walking pass the children I hear, "Dude never seen him before," Says a dark skin child. "Irk, you know people do travel." The child named Irk huffs at their brown haired friend. "Yeah I know that, but who would visit here?"

Deciding to ignore the child I continue my walk to the Ketchum home.

Once I get to the house I see a brown haired women tending to a garden with a Mr. Mime, As get I approach the woman turns her head towards me and smiles. She straighten as I come more closer. "Hello sir, what can I do for you?" The woman questioned, "Ah yes, I am looking for one called Ketchum Satoshi Ash, do you know him?" I ask the women before me.

"I do, Ash is my son." She puts her left hand onto her chest. "Hello!" Said the Mr. Mime. "My name is Ketchum Delia, and," She then gestures to the Mr. Mime next to her, "This is Mimey." Said Pokémon says, "That's right.
looking between the human and the Barrier Pokémon, I bow to them as Damos showed me. "My name is Potter James Harry." I get out of the bow.