NEW FRIENDS?

Phil Pov

I woke up, i checked my phone it was 5:16, I was going to the bathroom to shower..... I was done showering I quickly realized that I didn't packed yet and I will go to school in 7:45 " oh my I didn't packed yet!! "
I yelled in my thought I quickly packed and teleported to my closet and teleported my clothes through my luggage.

I was done it was already 6:08 I quickly ate and I was wearing this

This what Phil is wearing with the mask

I put on my mask why? Because when I was a child through high school they would always bully me for having a female face and different eyes.

I put on my mask in Señior high it was worse then before because they would make a bet or a dare to reveal my face it also included violence but I always get away they always failed anyways when ever they see me they would picture me and post it on social media.

i never have friends because they would leave in a week beacuse they would get hurt or bullied.

Whats worse is people would mistake me for a girl beacuse I was short compared to other boys and I have a small waist like girls.

Present

I put on my mask and went outside and checked my phone on what time is it . It was 6:29 until someone texted me.

Unknown

U:hello philipines we are waiting in your front house
You are going into UN school .we are sending servants
To come and get your stuff just puta them outside

Ok sir thank you:P

Good things someone will grab my stuff beacuse I can't carry them on my own😅 Phil said in his thought.

Creator Pov

The servants collected the boxes and transported them in the helicopter.

Oh you might be wondering where the helicopter landed imma show you. Pretend the helicopter landed outside there .

                                            Back to the story

Back to the story

Creators Pov

Phil went inside the helicopter along with the stuff.

Phil was nervous on how the college life is going to treat him.

The servants was confused on why hes wearing a mask some servants though he was a girl some looked in lust.(bro... Why😨)

Phil arrived he was not nervous beacuse he sufferd more then this as he step in the guard said "name?" as Phil said"Philippines maharlika"
The guard nodded "y-you may come in " said in a scared tone I wonder why?.

As Phil stepped in the school many turned there eyes on him(dang if I were him I would die from anxiety😭) Phil wasn't bothered as someone said "pls follow me Mr. Philippines lets go to the principal office" as the guard said infront of him and started walking Phil followed the guard and as they walked trough people started picturing silently and Unoticable and post it on social media.

Phil noticed them picturing and as the Butler said "pls come in dont worry your stuff will be transported in your dorm" Phil replied "thank you" the Butler smiles at the small girl looking boy(bahaha) and disappeared.

Phil knocked the door UN said " come in Philippines pls sit down"
Phil cam inside the room and sit down on the chair.

"Philippines maharlika im glad you are here"

To be continued tomorrow

If you read my anouncment the you know why its short but dont worry tommorow i will update