story time

Hello my fellow reader while I'm trying to think for the next chapter
I'm making a story while I'm thinking for the next chapter. (I updated a chapter of the revenge of the flower)
.
.
.
.
.
Story time!

I was now awake at 4:00am and took a bath at 4:30am and I tell you the water was COLD VERY VERY COLD and I do not like cold water and I was literally trembling from the cold and after that I was now changing into my uniform.

I ate my food and went to school, my school wasn't very far away like 19 minutes your already at the school.

I met my friend (*^o^)人(^o^*) we are a group 6 person it was fun talking to then and we arrived at the classroom and I took a sit and this guy (I'mma name him jhon)who sits at my left started to borrow my ballpen and I let him borrow my balloen since I'm nice and 1 hour later I said to him "where's my ballpen? " and this jhon said " idk " like bro he borrowed my ballpen.

And days went by he lost 3 of my ballpens I was angry because he kept lying and saying he doesn't know or he didn't borrowed a ballpen like bro when I borrow something from him he slapped my hand or say " do that touch me " .... I was silent and rolled my eyes of annoyance.

Days went by the other boys started bullying me because of my name and my last name I was hurt very hurt but I just ignored them.

I was talking to Lawrence my guy best friend and I was teasing him and he started fake crying but it's just acting and had fun until jhon pinched me in my shoulder I almost cried since the pinch hurts and I ignored him like he was a dumb ghost.

Month's went by I ignored him like he never existed.
.
.
.
End of story time 🥰
Love you all my fellow reader's
And for John I hate you because your so toxic and call me names.