4 - Gag

"It's not like we haven't seen each other naked before," Conor smirked.

"You've definitely gone insane, man! Why would you want to do that?"

"To see how far you will go," he smirked at me. "And to see if you really have no problem with me being gay."

This has to be a joke.

I shook my head and laughed it off. Without waiting for a response, I followed a red restroom sign emblazoned across a small corridor behind our table. Several posters advertising food options on the menu and wishing me happy holidays were draped on the walls. The voice of a guy sighingly singing through the sound system echoed through the corridor. With every step I took, the music got quieter and quieter, revealing a soft rustle behind me. Someone is following me. I glared over my shoulder, and as soon as I saw him, Connor smirked. He likes to go pretty far with his gags.

There were two separate single-person restrooms with unisex signs next to them. I went to the one in the back and waited in the doorframe. Let's see if Conor is going for the other one or if he keeps following me. It was dark inside, and I searched for a light switch. Conor waited behind me and checked me out with amusement.

"I don't have a problem with you being gay, Conor," I said to see if that would throw him off his tracks.

"Cool," he shrugged, glanced into the restroom, and then back to me as if he wanted to tell me I should finally step inside. Did he really want me to strip in front of him? He was right. We have seen each other naked before. We once went skinny dipping in a lake with our friends about four years ago. And... of course, we looked. But this? It was something entirely different!

Is he provoking me? Would he stop if I showed him I would follow through with it? I shouldn't be the one chickening out on a game I've suggested. So I held the door open to invite him in with a big smile.

"I'm game," I replied, smirking right back at him. His eyes widened as if he didn't anticipate me to do this.

"So, you are comfortable with showing me your dick?"

"It's just comparing. Nothing else," I replied and tried to stay as cool as the weather outside the airport while a storm wanted to break loose within me.

"Crazy," Conor laughed and turned away.

"Where are you going?"

"Back."

"You know you suggested doing this? Come back here."

It's always like this. He didn't want to do this. Conor just wanted to provoke me. It was just his way of messing with me. But two people can play this game.

"Who's a chicken now?"

Conor stopped and slowly turned toward me, now most likely thinking about what to do. I could see that he was just as competitive as I was. But I will not lose this one. Conor most certainly thought the same when he passed me and walked into the restroom, little by little pulling down the zipper of his pants.

I walked in, closed the door, locked it, and opened my zipper too.

Accompanied by a loud whirring of the ventilation, the white light over the mirror made the room feel cold. Our eyes locked on each other, and it felt like round two of our staring contest had begun. I will not back out because that is what he is aiming for. But before the fight truly began, Conor laughed, closing his eyes and turning his head toward the ceiling.

"I thought you were bluffing, Ash. But you're not." He pulled up his zipper.

"No. You wanted to do this. Now let's go through with it." I opened the upper button of my pants. As I revealed the top of my black underpants to him, Conor glared for a moment. But his head turned red, and he searched for the door behind me. His eyes widened as he realized that I was blocking his only escape.