Chapter 5

Kennedy POV
I love Cam and I miss him but he hurt me when he broke up with me...but I understand why he had to do it...anyways...whatever...it happened... "Cam imma talk to later I got Zaaria waiting for me downstairs" "tell her I said hey" "I will" "ok talk to you later beautiful" "aww thanks handsome... ok talk to you later go to your next class" "ok bye" "bye" I hung up the phone and ran down to find out that Zaaria wasn't on the couch any more. I wonder when did she leave. I walked to the kitchen because I was hungry. Yea iKnow I'm fat. I walked in the kitchen to see Zaaria in the refrigerator. "I thought you was gone."

Zaaria: No Im not.
"I see that anyways Cam said hey."

Zaaria: oh ok.

"Guess wat?..."

Zaaria: Wat?...

"My Birthday's this month..."

Zaaria: I know bitch you been talking about it for the last month...but ayyee turn up...

Me: *starts twerking*

Zaaria: ayyee... *starts twerking*
Me: "we so silly."
Zaaria: "yass..."
Me: "lol..."

Zaaria POV
I'm back bitches...in my own point of view... lol...anyways me and Jordan are planning a surprise party for her birthday. (A/N Jordan is Kennedy's older brother he will be in the book later) she is going to be so happy because Treyy is gonna be there and Cam will and of course Jordan will be here also...she juss gone love it...