Off To school

Third person pov😏💀

David gets on the bus, everyone is just throwing paper around and fighting.

David tries to find a seat, but almost every seat Is taken . He finally finds a seat but a young guy soon pops out of nowhere and pushes him

"Move ugly ass nigga" the guy said David doesn't want to seem like a bitch

So he says " Shut the fuck up and sit  somewhere else, I was here before you "

The whole bus got quite as the young guy says " What the fuck did you just say to me?!" The guy says.

"OOOOOOOOO" the whole bus says as David says " I said shut the f-" before he could finish the guy punched the shit out of him and kept punching him hard asf.

David was bleeding everywhere " Now Darrian, what did we tell you?" Someone says.

Blood dripped everywhere and David began to cry, not even just cry he was balling his eyes out.

"Word to my dead people always fuckin with me bro" Darrian says as he gets pulled off the bus by some guards.

David's nose was broken and one of his blood vessels in his eye popped and his lip was bleeding.

                         David's/DD's  pov

That hurt so bad, and why did he punch so hard. I was taken to the nurse and man, I looked bad.

When I walked into the classroom , everyone stared at me and whispered some things. 

I sat down and someone spoke " Hey, are you okay? IT SAS A GIRL, ONE IF THE FIRST GIRLS TO EVER TALK TO ME.

".....Y-Yeah.." I said..my mouth was numb and still hurt a lot. I was happy till Darrian walked into the classroom and the whole class went quiet. 

"Hey baby" someone said, I knew it was his little hoe. I was kinda nervous till someone whispered  "Look at that hoe" it was the same girl. 

I knew Darrian heard her because he looked over at her. "Shut the fuck up bitch cuz at least I'm not hanging with no fag"

The class laughed and Darrian smirked.

I got up and got in his face, he laughed and said

" oh look, the nigga that just got his ass beat is standing up for her. Tell me David is she a tranny?"

"OOOOOOOO" the class said and I punched him.  The class gasped and Darrian slammed me on a desk and was beating me.

But I fought back. I was feeling got about the fact that i fought back until I got slammed on the ground by him.

It hurt so bad and I was screaming in pain.
Darrian was still punching me as the teacher broke us up.

I couldn't even get up. The teacher helped me up and took us both to the nurse. I had made his lip bleed.

The crazy thing is I got my ass whooped on my first day.

After that day Darrian has been bullying me. That was two years ago. This is what's happening now....