Studying or fucking?

I walked into his room and he was blushing.

I sat down and opened my computer as if nothing happened until darrian started smoking and drinking

"What the hell, you ain't old enough to drink". I said "shut the fuck up" Darrian said as he grabbed me and got on top of me

I looked at him and he kissed me...I don't know why but I kissed him back.

He began to take my clothes off and his too
He bent me over and put his dick in me and began to fuck me hard asf.

It hurt and I was moaning really loud.  The night was over as I woke up in his bed.

He was sleeping and I gasped and put my clothes in realizing what ahd just happened. 

I put my shoes on and ran home.

                  THE NEXT DAY

I got on the bus and say Darrian and his friends. His friends were laughing but Darrian wasn't.

I looked at him then I realized that he was high and drunk last night, but I know he remembered. 

" You moan like a girl" Darrian says as everyone got quiet. I looked at him and he smirked and his friends looked at him.

"Wait what the hell did you guys do last night" one of his friends said and Darrian laughed and looked at his friend. GOD HE WAS SO ATTRACTIVE.

His friend blushed, half of his friend did too, because they had liked him.

I was so happy till Darrian snapped "Ay bro stop day dreaming and get on with it"

"Oh"  I typed on the computer and he looked at me.

"Your gay aren't you" he said and I nodded.
I was and after day dreaming about that I knew I was.

Darrian looked at me and kissed me. Everything I dreamed of happened that night and I was so happy.

(Bro this might be the end of this story I'm starting another one and it's gonna be good I promise)