2

You and Harry were going on a trip to the mall. You shop with him until his feet are aching and h is complaining about 2 hours later. Sighing, you drag him over to a bench near a jewelry store. He sits down contentedly before spotting something and standing. He runs into the store and scans few boxes before stopping at one and motioning for you to come over. you grab your multiple bags and walk to the jewelry store. "What is it Harry?" you ask setting your things down. "Which one do you like?" he asks, showing you three rings. You look at them, but the silver one with a heart shaped 5 karat diamond really sticks out to you. Smiling, you tell Harry. He grins and kisses your cheek before turning back to the store lady. He whispers something in her ear and she gives him a smile and wink. Harry turns back around and kneels down. "I wanted your opinion, because I want to make sure that our engagement ring is one you like," he tells you. "Will you, Hanya, my girlfriend for 5 years now, my best friend for 15 years, and my soul mate since forever....will you marry me?" he asks you. You feel your eyes tear up and nod. He grins so now you see his dimples. "Yes! I'm buying it!" he tells the lady as he slips the ring onto your finger and picks you up, twirling you around and then kissing you.