Aiming for the new girls

"Why tf is the bus so crowded, calm tf down" ddot said as him and dd took a seat.

Everyone one the bus was cheering because ddot and dd we're famous.

These two girls got on the bus, their names were Heaven and Blessings.

When they got on the bus everyone laughed at them.

But dd and ddot smiled at them and they smiled back. At least everyone wasn't gonna be mean to them?

"Them bitches kinda fine" dd said and ddot looked at him.

Ddot began to look kinda sad. He didn't like dd or anything but it was better when they didn't like any girls.

Ddot tells dd "dd..you can get with whoever the fuck you want but...don't change on me.."

"Nigga...I won't...is you gay or something?" Dd said. Ddot has been acting weird about their friendship for a while.

Ddot sighs "No, I'm not gay...I just don't want our friendship to fall apart " "Yeah sure " dd said as he gets up to go talk to blessings.

Ddot goes to talk to his friend dalia, they've been friend for a while ever since kindergarten.

"..I'm loosing my fucking mind" ddot said while smoking. 

"You just need to calm down. He's still gonna hang with you" Dalia said.

"Yeah sure, everytime he gets with a gil he gives them everything they want and all his time." Ddot said

"Darrian, calm down it's alright okay?" Dalia said

"Whatever" ddot said

They arrived at the school and ddot got off of the bus. Heaven walked up to him " Hey...umm...you might wanna get your friend dd before he fucks blessings in the bathroooooom" she said as she walked away

Ddot walked into the school with tears in his eyes. He didn't like dd like that but, seeing that he's getting with a girl that he barely knew broke his heart.

Ddot put his things in his locker and went to class. Everyone was screaming and yelling when he walked in.

He sat down and put his head down. He started to cry. He was stressed.

HEY LOVE BUGS♥️♥️

what do you think will happen?

Will dd find out what Ddot is trying to tell him?

Is ddot gay and falling for him? We will see..