Stressin' n depressin'

Ddot was crying. Dalia looked at him "Darrian, stop stressin'. I told you everything will be okay stop worrying." She said

Ddot was so worried, he didn't want dd to end up heartbroken especially after Notti died.

"...I'm alr, ma..." Ddot said.

He had called Dalia "ma" for a while because she was like a mom to him.

She hugged him and began her work.

_________________After class________________

Ddot walked to the detention to find dd and blessings in there.

Ddot walked in. He had got in trouble for not doing his work.

Blessings was sitting on DD's lap. Ddot looked at dd with tears In his eyes but decided not to speak to him.

".. Darrian.." dd said

Ddot looked at him, he never called him Darrian, they were drifting apart already.

Tears rolled down his cheek. "Darrian, why tf is you crying, ain't nobody did shit to you". Dd said angrily

Ddot looked at him "...I'm crying bout the fact that everytime yo ass get with a girl they break yo hear-" ddot couldn't finish because blessings got up and punched him.

Ddot got up and punched her. And dd punched ddot and pushed him. "Darrian you know you ain't supposed to hit girls wtf is wrong with you" dd said

He had pushes ddot so hard he fell to the ground "...nigga....she hit me first.." ddot said as he pushed dd.

Dd punched him and they fought. They fought all because of a girl. Not over the girl that's not the problem. The GIRL is the PROBLEM.

Ddot broke DD's nose and dd made ddots eyes bleed, yes both of them.

Ddot and dd went to the nurse. The nurse called their parents and told them to wait in the office.

So they went to the office and sat there.

Ddot was crying, but instead of tears it was blood.

Dd looked at him.

Ddot and DD's mother's were here and they talked about what happened.

They went home and ddot didn't come to school for 3 months.

When ddot came back he had glasses he looked like a total nerd the only thing that didn't change was his style.

He sat down next to no one and began to write in his notebook.

Everyone was staring at him. He didn't say a word. He was just writing in his notebook about how he felt about every person he knew in the school.

Dd and his friends and blessings were laughing at him.

He didn't care, he looked at blessings and stuck his middle finger up. His curly hair was in his face. He looked good. But just nerdy

HEY MY BABY CAKES!!

WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN?