An Unexpected Hook Up

It had been two excruciating weeks sense Camila had turned Lauren down. Lauren just kept telling herself that Camila was straight, and that's all that there is to it. They didn't talk much in those two weeks except a little about shower schedules and activities. Only a little bit of time before they both had to return home. Lauren to Miami, and Camila back to North Carolina. They didn't live close, and they didn't plan on seeing each other again. They had high school still .. Lauren didn't know what she was thinking by letting someone in for real this time.

"Lauren wait up!" Called Dinah as Lauren was walking to the pool. She wanted to just soak in the hot tub and try to forget about Camila.. If she could.

"Hey Dinah" Lauren said as Dinah walked beside her. "Watch cha do'n?" She asked her.

"I was hoping I could do whatever you're doing.. It's not likely to be bored here, but I have like no one to hang out with.. Except for my best friend." Dinah explained. Her and Lauren had been besties ever since second grade, when they used to talk about dreams of starting a band one day. They got their wish now.

"Yeah sure. We haven't hung out not once yet!" Lauren said realizing she had spent all her time with Camz. They walked to the pool, and set their stuff down at a table. Dinah smelled like sunscreen and flowers as usual, and she carried her rainbow bag with her purple water bottle. She took off her pink and white crop top and set it on the table, and her shorts followed. Her orange bikini fit perfectly around her body, and didn't leave much covered up. Lauren couldn't help but be a little turned on by her friend, whom was in fact bisexual. Lauren quickly shook the thoughts from her head, and they walked to the hot tub together. They stepped into the hot water, and immediately fell into a state of relaxation. Summer camp was incredibly fun, but it was really energetic and took a lot out of you. It was nice for the two the to fully relax.

"So whats up with Camila? You two are inseparable." Dinah noted.

"Oh.. uh... nothing." Lauren wanted to change the subject so badly it hurt.

"Yeah, thats obviously a lie. Did you get in a fight?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah. Yeah we got into a fight.. but thats not even important right now. She's just a friend who couldn't mean less to me right now." Lauren lied.. Camila meant everything to her right now... but she wanted to hide it.

"Wow" Dinah sounded surprised. "Okay then." she said awkwardly.

"So whats up with your love life?" Lauren asked Dinah.

"Oh nothing much... " Dinah said looking into Lauren's piercing green eyes, Lauren looking into Dinah's silvery hazel eyes. " I've been kind of Lonely lately actually"
Without thinking, Lauren kissed Dinah and pulled back even faster. "No.. don't pull back." Dinah said trying to kiss Lauren back.

"Lets go somewhere else then." Lauren said, because the open pool wasn't a place to be intimate.

"Shh" Dinah giggled as they tried to be as quiet as they could, while sneaking into the biggest guest cabin that wasn't ever used, and Lauren just so happened to have the key, due to practicing there with the band sometimes, so they were both familiar with the place. They got inside, and Lauren locked the door behind them. Lauren turned back around to face Dinah, but she was already in the main room, which was enormous.

Lauren walked through the door, closing that one too and there Dinah was, prompted on the giant king size bed with only her orange bikini on. Her long blonde curly hair was taken out of the high pony tail it was in at the pool, and it was resting on Dinah's back. Lauren was extremely confused and excited at the same time, Camila wasn't even on her mind anymore. Dinah bit her lip waiting for Lauren to stop staring, and come kiss her. Lauren dropped her bag, and her sunglasses on the floor, and ran over to the bed. She ran her hands up and down Dinah's back, and kissed her lips gently and softly. Lauren's pink bare lips were so incredibly soft, Dinah was loving every bit of it. Dinah pulled Lauren's top off, exposing her red bikini top, and her shorts were already off. The two teenagers sat there on that big bed, kissing the life out of each other, excited for more to happen. Lauren gently and slowly undid Dinah's bikini top, and for a moment they stopped kissing only to comprehend what they were doing.

"I want you Lauren. I want all of you, right now." Dinah softly demanded, a little out of breath.

"Okay. Then that's what you'll get." Lauren said as she fixed her eyes on Dinah's exposed breast. She massaged Dinah's large breasts, until Dinah Pushed Lauren down, so she was laying on her back. Dinah kissed Lauren's mouth, and neck, and everywhere in between for quite some time. Lauren felt like she was in cloud 9.. She didn't expect Dinah to know what she was doing so well. Dinah rolled over onto her back so Lauren could take control. Lauren removed the little bit that was left on herself, and Dinah so that they were both completely naked. Lauren got on her knees at the edge of the bed, in a perfect position to make Dinah's day perfect. She kissed the lowest point of Dinah's stomach, and guided her mouth to her most private part of her body. Dinah moaned a little as Lauren moved her tongue in circles pleasing Dinah. Lauren sat up a little more, sliding her finger into the wet and warm space inside Dinah. She kept doing it, as Dinah moaned and breathed thick. She kept doing what She was basically the master of , and Dinah really showed her she loved it. Her and Dinah had always been close, but never this close, and Lauren didn't know what Dinah wanted from her in the long run. A hook up? A relationship? She wasn't sure. All she knew was that she was having sex with her best friend, and very much enjoying it.
"Okay" Dinah barely got out before breathing deeply again "Let me fuck you now" she said in a seducing voice. Lauren got up on the bed, laying down on her back, while Dinah used her fingers to please her best friend.

"Well... That was..um.. Educational" expressed Dinah in the most calm way possible.

"What um.. What are we? I mean, what do you want us to be?" Lauren asked hoping for her to say a friendship.

"I want us to be the same thing we've always been. This was a one time thing .. I don't know what gotten into me, except you're super sexy, I can't lie" Dinah explained.

"Okay cool. So this will be hard not to think of you in a sexual way again.. But I'll manage." Lauren said as she planted a kiss on Dinah's forehead. Dinah laughed, and they left the fancy, yet abandoned cabin.