-

guess who's writing another book before finishing the first one?

bingo!

I want to dedicate this book to one of the best ppl I met in my shitty life, my best friend Yumi

I Luv u bitxh

| THE CRYSTAL EYES |

Where Samantha goes back to her hometown to collect the necessary ingredients to break a curse. only to meet the person who she witnessed him dying over and over for the past 10 centuries due to another curse. would she finally break it and cut the damn loop and have her happy ending or would she fail in saving him from her and her family's history?

.Vampire/Werewolf AU.

< inspired by the series of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. >

"...only a vampire can love you forever... "

𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬:

are magically reanimated corpses that are inhabited by the spirits of the deceased person and who closely resemble the living human they were before their transformation. They feed and survive on the of the living, typically on that of humans, and they can also transform other humans into more of their kind by sharing their own blood with them.

Vampires are one of the many known supernatural species that were created by witches, albeit through the creation of their progenitors, The Original Vampires. Love is their weakness, once they start caring for someone else they'll get weak and distracted cause in their beliefs they still have a small left piece of their human side and love would awaken the weak and dead side that they've been trying to endure.

𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬:

are a supernatural shapeshifting species of individuals who unwillingly transform into large, fearsome, and extremely hostile wolves. When the full moon crests in the sky, whoever is unlucky enough to fall under the werewolf curse turns into a wolf. If it were a choice, it wouldn't be called a curse. Werewolves will attack, but instinct and centuries of rivalry have hardwired them to hunt their prey of choice —Vampires.

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬:

witches have existed for many centuries passing down their knowledge and skills through generations of family lines. Contrary to popular belief, witches do not receive their powers from demons, nor do they worship the Devil. Instead, witches consider themselves "the Servants of Nature," as they make it their duty to maintain balance within the world.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬:

or simply the Originals. are a group of extremely powerful vampires that are the first generation of vampires and progenitors of their respective bloodlines. They are the oldest, fastest, strongest, and most powerful vampires in the world. the Originals became vampires through a spell. Unlike non-Original vampires, Original vampires are indestructible and cannot be killed by anything on earth aside from the White Oak Stake.

𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝:

a cross-breed of two or more different supernatural species. The term is commonly used to describe a werewolf turned into a vampire. Hybrids possess both the strengths and some of the weaknesses of their parent races, along with powerful attributes unique to themselves alone due to their combined heritage. For werewolf-vampire hybrids, this includes day walking and being able to transform into a wolf without the full moon's influence.

𝐃𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐠ä𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬:

also known as Shadow Selves or Mortal Shadow Selves, were supernatural occurrence that was created by Nature. they violated the natural law that all living things must die. Nature found a balance by creating mortal shadow selves that could die. For this reason, doppelgängers have existed for as long as immortals.

𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐧:

a potent herb and a vampire's most well-known weakness. If a vampire makes physical contact with vervain in any form, it will burn them. If a vampire ingests vervain, the vampire's throat and digestive tract will be burned and they will become feverish and extremely weak. when drinking it, it will make you immune to vampire compulsion.

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐚𝐤 𝐀𝐬𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬:

A collection of enchanted silver daggers dipped in the ash of the white oak tree will neutralize an Original vampire when stabbed through the heart. If the dagger is removed, it must be dipped again in White Oak Ash to re-neutralize the Original vampire. Otherwise, it will have no effect and the Original vampire awakens within a few hours.

WARNING!

MATURE CONTENT

may include:

Deaths, Suicide, Gore (duh), Sexual Context, and Murder.

DISCLAIMER!

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters (whether those I made or characters of TVD that will appear later in the book.), businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or inspired by the original series, respectively. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Status: Ongoing

started: 15 December 2022

ended: - (god knows when)