Guide to The Hybrids' abilities and Weaknesses

Non-Original werewolf-vampire hybrids have the powers and abilities of both werewolves and non-Original vampires, both physically enhanced powers and abilities of mind compulsion

Non-Original werewolf-vampire hybrids have the powers and abilities of both werewolves and non-Original vampires, both physically enhanced powers and abilities of mind compulsion. These hybrids will grow stronger with age due to their vampirism and will also increase in strength when enraged, due to their werewolf side. Their strength will also increase during a full moon.

Powers and Abilities:

 Super Strength:

Non-Original werewolf-vampire hybrids are stronger than werewolves, Evolved werewolves, non-Original vampires, Supernatural Hunters, immortals, and humans. Due to their vampire side, they also get stronger with age. 

The full moon will boost their strength and aggression. Older non-Original vampires may be stronger and more challenging for many newborn non-Original werewolf-vampire hybrids. However, fighting a non-Original vampire closer to their age range, the hybrid will win.they are even capable of putting up a fight against non-original vampires well above their age range.

Super Speed: 

A non-Original werewolf-vampire hybrid's intensified quickness, agility, reflexes, and endurance makes them faster than many other human and supernatural beings. They can use this ability in either human or werewolf form. As with strength, hybrids get faster with time, while the full moon or being in wolf form will make them even faster.

Super Agility: 

Non-Original werewolf-vampire hybrids possess much more superhuman stamina, flexibility, reflexes, agility, and dexterity than many humans and supernatural beings. They can move, jump, climb, and run incredibly fast without difficulty or exhaustion.

Super Senses: 

Non-Original werewolf-vampire hybrids have extremely keen senses of hearing, sight, touch, and smell that exceed those of other supernatural beings and humans. As hybrids, their senses are superior to the individual species, making their ability extremely effective. 

Super Durability:

Non-Original werewolf-vampire hybrids can bear a lot of trauma. They also hardly ever get tired or fatigued and can take far more trauma than other supernatural beings and humans, without much discomfort or injury. Stakes and arrows cannot kill them when they are struck in the heart, they merely become unconscious. They are able to resist the bullets created by the Brotherhood better than non-original vampires.

 vampire enhanced Healing Factor: 

Non-Original werewolf-vampire hybrids have superior healing capabilities and can recover from most injuries much more quickly and effectively than their individual species. This renders them practically invincible to anything but fatal wounds that can seriously impair their healing capabilities, such as decapitation or heart extraction. They also seem to heal much more quickly when exposed to vervain, wolfsbane, or wood. Human blood has also been known to make the healing process faster.