Guide to the vampires' abilities and Weaknesses

Power and Abilities:

The supernatural forces that sustain vampires also endow them with superhuman physical abilities as well as powers of mind control. Their physical abilities such as strength, speed, agility, durability, healing, and senses all grow stronger with age and experience.

Super Strength:

Vampires are noticeably much stronger than Supernatural Hunters, immortals, and humans and slowly grow stronger as they grow older. Even new vampires who are still in transition can toss an average-size, fully-grown human across a room with great speed and force. 

Their other feats include single-handedly lifting grown men high off the ground by the throat and snapping their necks, cutting off a person's head with their bare hands, and ripping out internal organs such as hearts with little to no effort. Their strength is also more powerful than that of werewolves in their human form and, depending on the age of the vampire, can be equal to that of Evolved werewolves. 

Their strength allows them to jump higher and further than any natural creature. Vampires who feed on humans are stronger than those who feed on animal blood. However, young vampires may have difficulties while dealing with truly heavy objects. Although a vampire's strength enhances with age, it can also be noted that the emotional status of the vampire takes a toll on the strength. 

Super Speed:

Vampires are much faster than various other human and supernatural beings such as supernatural hunters, immortals, and werewolves in human form. Vampires can accelerate their movements to cover short distances in an instant, usually faster than the human eye can see. When running across long distances, they appear as vibrating blurs of motion allowing them to appear or vanish quickly and quietly. Their reflexes and dexterity are similarly heightened, allowing them to catch certain projectiles such as arrows and thrown stakes in the air with ease.

Super Agility:

Vampires possess super-human agility, such that they can react quickly, jump very high, climb, and run incredibly fast without difficulty or exhaustion. For example, they can jump from the ground up onto the roof of two-story buildings or jump down into hundreds of feet deep ravine and land on their feet with no injuries whatsoever.

Super Senses:

Vampires have extremely keen senses of hearing, sight, smell, and taste that far exceed those of humans and werewolves. They can hear whispered conversations, even ones in far buildings and on phones, though most vampires typically learn how to tune out most ambient noises when it's not necessary to hear them— they can also turn their enhanced hearing off, which explains why they can occasionally miss auditory warnings, such as the footsteps of approaching enemies when they're paying attention to other things.