let's clear.....🌃❤️💏👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Author's point of view
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

" Bye mom dad take care of yourself " shivay said to his parents , who are all ready to leave for banglore .

" Bye , you too care of my bahu and grandchildren " pinky said , peck shivay and anika's forehead and sat inside the car .

After seeing car fading away from there side they move inside the mansion .

Dadi left for Punjab in morning , they are now alone in this big mansion . Yesterday night they didn't get to clear things between them as both the baby were crying too much . After making them sleep they were tired and slept .

" Do you want something to eat " Anika ask him , as it was evening time .

" No , I just want my coffee " Anika nodded okay and move toward kitchen, followed by shivay .

" Aap kaha aa rhe hai " Anika ask , when she saw shivay following her .

" Tumhari madad karne " shivay reply shrugging . Anika shook her head

They enter inside the kitchen , Anika start making coffee while shivay admiring her sitting on a stool .

Shivay notice her blouse string was hanging loose , shivay couldn't control himself and went toward her . He touch her string while his cold finger touch her back .

Anika shiver feeling his cold finger and hot breath . Anika turn her face at him breathing hard and he was tying her strings .

Shivay look at her , when he finished his work . Anika quickly divert her eyes but shivay notice it .

He suddenly hug her from tightly back making her still .

" Anika can we have a talk , I want to clear everything between us . Please " shivay said nuzzling his nose crook of her neck . Anika hold his hand which is around her tummy and nodded .

" Then let's go " saying he hold her hand .

" But coffee " Anika try to say .

" Wo baad pi lenge , chalo " shivay said and turn off the gas and literally drag her with him .

Both enter inside shivay's swimming pool and sit on edge of it dipping there legs .

" Shuru se shuru kare " shivay ask her .

" Matlab " Anika said .

" Shuru se jabse tum Amisha ke under kaam karti thi " shivay said . Anika smile softly and nodded , because that time she was used to have huge crush on him , she used dream about him .

___________________________________________

Hello lovely people .

How was it , are you excited for upcoming chapters . Tell me through of your comment and don't forgot to vote.

Thankyou for your support and Love you all 🥰🥰🥰🥰

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏