71-80

MTLNovel

Home » 80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone CFOPG » Chapter 71: stinky girl

80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone Chapter 71: stinky girl

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 71

"Humph!" The old man Zhao snorted in disgust, and handed the oiled paper bag to Song Baozhu, "You take this thing back first. I'll teach you the basics first. If you can learn it, then let's talk about apprenticeship. Otherwise, if you don't have this talent, I can't accept you and smash my own signboard!"

   He didn't speak well, but he didn't covet Song Baozhu's ginseng.

  I obviously like this thing very much, but I quit.

  Song Baozhu didn't answer: "Grandpa Zhao, why don't we keep this thing with you first? I think I must be talented, so I don't need to make such trouble."

  The old man Zhao yelled at her fiercely: "What do you think? What do you think it's useful for? I want me to think! Take it back quickly! Otherwise I won't teach anything!"

  Song Baozhu had no choice but to take the oiled paper bag and put it in the carry-on bag.

   Of course, this bag is actually a cover up. When she goes out, she will put the ginseng in the warehouse.

  The old man Zhao stared eagerly at her satchel, and his reluctant eyes made Song Baozhu extremely speechless.

   She was about to give the apprentice ceremony, but the old man refused to accept it.

   Now posing like this again, I really don’t know what’s wrong.

   aware of her scrutiny, Zhao old man glared at her angrily: "What are you looking at? Wait for me!"

   After he finished speaking, he walked into the room, took out a booklet, and handed it to Song Baozhu: "Take it, let's memorize it first!"

   Song Baozhu looked at it and found that it was a booklet of a barefoot doctor, which was quite thick.

   She blinked and looked at the old man Zhao in surprise: "Master, do you have to memorize all of this?"

The old man Zhao glared at her angrily, but he didn't correct her title, he just snorted: "Otherwise? You want to study medicine, you don't even have the ability, what else do you need to learn? You take this back and memorize it for a month. Come back later, I'll see how much you can write down, and then decide whether to teach you or not."

  Song Baozhu: "...Well then, I...I'll go back first?"

  The old man looked fierce, but he was not afraid to die of anger.

  Song Baozhu sneered in his heart, and saw the old man Zhao wave his hand in disgust: "You hurry up!"

   She couldn't say anything more, so she could only leave first with the booklet given by Old Man Zhao.

   After she left, the old man Zhao sat alone in the small broken yard, staring at the listless vines in the yard, wondering what he was thinking.

   After a long while, he suddenly snorted: "Smelly girl's stubborn look is exactly the same as you did back then."

  …

  Song Baozhu didn't even know what Old Man Zhao was complaining about. After she came out, she put the booklet and ginseng into the warehouse, and then rode her bike home.