321-330

MTLNovel

Home » 80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone CFOPG » Chapter 321: midnight ringtone

80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone Chapter 321: midnight ringtone

Listen to article10 minutes

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Chapter 321 Midnight Ringtones

  Song Baozhu and Shen Xuan stayed for a few days after returning to Longjing, and then went abroad together.

  It’s a pity that although the two set off together, it’s impossible to get tired of being together like during a vacation.

After    went abroad, Shen Xuan had to start work, and Song Baozhu also had many patients here waiting for her treatment.

  The two are busy during the day, so they can only get together at night.

   That's all, the domestic hospital kept calling and urging her to go back as soon as possible, for fear that she would not be able to go back if she was greedy for the prosperity abroad.

   A week later, Song Baozhu finally finished treating the patient in his hand, and then got on the plane back to China without stopping.

   No way, her tutor called her every day, saying that there were too many patients in the hospital, and it would be impossible without her.

  Song Baozhu was a little speechless, but thinking about the patients in the hospital and the elderly mentor who still insisted on saving lives and helping the wounded, after all, he couldn't be ruthless.

   Back in Longjing, the hospital gave her a day off and let her take a day off before going.

   Song Baozhu could only helplessly slump on the sofa when she heard the news.

   She just finished the New Year, why is she so busy again?

  Although she was a little depressed, Song Baozhu was still paralyzed for a while before regaining her energy and staying at home with her three children.

   When she and Shen Xuan went abroad before, because they knew they would be very busy, they didn't bring their children there.

  The three children were separated from them for several days. Now that she has returned to China, Shen Xuan has stayed abroad. The three Shen Dabao have long thought about it.

   So as soon as she came back, the three children stuck to her side, for fear that she was going to run away.

  The time of the day went by so fast, Song Baozhu didn't feel anything yet, and it was night time.

   After washing, she lay on the bed with three children lying beside her.

   grabbed her clothes and refused to sleep, insisting that she tell stories.

  Song Baozhu reluctantly told them a bedtime story, and finally put the three little ones to sleep. Thinking of getting up early for work tomorrow, she felt like she had no love.

  Hey, it’s better to be the boss, it’s really tiring to go to work!

  Song Baozhu thought gloomily, and then forced herself to fall asleep.

   You have to get up early tomorrow, but you can't go to bed too late.

   But he didn't want to dream of counting money until his hand cramps, when a harsh phone ring suddenly rang.