The first night at work.

Gavin wilsey woodsburow's
POV

A few days ago I found ripper living under a bridge along with indy by his side I'm glady there fine I'm on my way to work now as a matter of fact I stopped at the door.

Gavin: fazzbears huh? Wonder what this guys got in store for me.

I stepped inside too see 3 animatronics on a stage 1 a bunny of sort the 2nd a bear then the 3rd a duck or chicken ima say a chicken cause of the feathers on the head.

I walked down the hallway with my night vision on my eyes glow a reddish blue I see a guy in a chair he seems to be asleep so i turned my night vision off and banged on the door. And the guy jumped back shaking odd? He opened the door for me.

Mike: hi there I'm mike you must be the night guard?

Gavin: apparently...I'm gavin it's nice to meet you mike.

Mike: I'll show you around...these are cameras to look throughout the restaurant and these doors shut and open there pretty useless really that really all it.

Gavin: thanks mike I appreciate it.

He clocks out so. I got started nothing really to do so I slept, hours went by not sure what but it was close to dawn I could feel it. I walked around the restaurant all the guys were still there I was in parts and service then I saw a blood soaked golden version of that bear staring at me I felt a vengeful spirit from it...I'm not sure why? And then it threw my through a wall and I landed on a table and was knocked out.

Rachel woodsburow's
POV

I was watching a movie with DJ we were watching that clown movie about I'm not too sure space I think.

Rachel: hey DJ I have a question?

DJ: what is it?

Rachel: am I?.....a bad person?

DJ: no of course not your a beautiful person. No one or anything will change my mind.

I smiled a bit at the thought that he cared about me.

Rachel: thank you DJ it means alot.

Flake's
POV

???: hey flake you want to rip this guy up?

Has a hellhound lifts a demonic being.

Flake: no! Isiah! I'm done doing that I...dont want to kill without reason anymore!

Silence filled the air flake was stuck in the nine circles of hell he wanted to live normally day one he wondered what earth was like and rule it but after being bonded with Gavin...he was a normal person...he wanted out. One night he took this book from blitzo I mastered it and like normal people I was on earth again tears started falling from my face In joy I was happily living on earth.

Hours go by I found or well tracked him..but...do I? Want too...go and see him..he probably forgot about me. And was gladly never going to see me again. I cried under the bridge. Someone walked over too me..how the feet stomped the ground it was him.

Gavin: flake?....are you okay.

He touched my shoulder.

Gavin: are you okay? You can talk to me.

I turned and layed on his shoulder.

Flake: I've missed you friend..

I started crying again.

Gavin: come on flake let's take you home.

Flake: home...

Gavin: yes a safe place.

We walked to the house a little nervous. We walked through everyone was looking at us.

Dolly: babe who's the new guy...and why does he look alot like you?

Gavin: I'll tell you later could you get some clothes for him please he's been through alot.

Dolly nodded and walked upstairs.

Gavin and flake sat next to each other.

Ripper: you've found him.

Gavin: or he found me.

As he smiled slightly.

Flake: hey gavin where will I sleep?

Gavin: the only spot we have is the couch. Hopefully it doesn't make you uncomfortable.

Gavin: and it's getting late we should get some sleep.

I laid on the couch I forgot to say i was afraid of the dark I tried to sleep but couldn't I got up and went to gavin's sister's room she was reading a book. She looked at me curiously I put my hand on my arm.

Flake: indy is it okay if I sleep here tonight. Just for tonight.

Indy: well...I guess so just dont hog the blanket okay.

I hope in bed with her.

Flake: what book are you reading?

Indy: about...damn what was it..marine biology I think.

Flake: so your going to be a marine biologist?

Indy: I never said I was.

With a smile.

Flake: well what are you interested in? Mechanic, military?

Indy: nah none of those...I was thinking...a therapist...

Flake: well it would look good on you..you are up for it.

Indy: here let's get you to bed.

I layed down sleeping but it was hard.

Indy: here I'll help you out.

She then immediately pulled my pants down showing my member.

Flake: what are you doing?

Indy: helping just close your eyes and try to sleep I'll help.

I closed my eyes I felt something warm and...slimy probably indy sucking me off but it was working I soon fell asleep.