Chapter 2

JASMINE

Friday came quick as expected. It was around 7pm, our room was occupied by me, Lisa and a girl friend she knew in college.
In the few days I had stayed with Lisa, I got to know more about her, she was a free spirit, open to most things like alcohol, weed, and the fetish, you could tell she was spoiled by the conversations I always overhear her having with her boyfriend on the phone.

She would talk about how she missed him and how she couldn't wait to have sex with him.
I loved her because she was the complete opposite of me. She was wild, brave, not afraid to explore most thing, while I was an innocent, nervous shy girl. I had no experience with sexual things before.. well let's leave aside kissing because that was the only thing I could do.

I was an 18 years old virgin, and yes I am proud to say it. I really do not get why people expect you to get laid the moment you turn 18, that's just crazy. It should be when you're ready and mature enough to know what you're doing. I didn't let peer pressure lead me into loosing my virginity. That was why I loved Adam, he didn't care if I was a virgin and respected it as the gentleman he is.
I missed him.
We hadn't talked in a month and I wanted to call him badly but I just couldn't make the first move on checking up.

Lisa and her friend Brit were having a conversation while I was going through Instagram when they mentioned something about a party, that was when I remembered the freshman party Camille invited me to.

"Omg you guys, there's actually a party tonight, it's a welcome party for freshmans, I got invited by some girl that came around one time and I promised her I would go..fuck!" I rub my temple.

"Don't bother going Jasmine, I've been in this school for two years and Freshman parties are always shitty" Brit states.

"I didn't even hear of a welcome party, Jasmine, that's how I know it's gonna be shit" Lisa laughs so does Brit.

"Oh .. I wasn't even thinking of going" I say.

I was definitely gonna go if I had remembered earlier.

"Well there's this party Jasmine, that we're thinking of going, it's at a frat house by 9, there's gonna be drinks there..., snacks, drugs and...boys" Lisa exaggerates with a laugh.

"Come with us Jasmine" she says.

Urgh! I was gonna use the remaining of this night to complete a series I was watching on Netflix.
Sigh
Well fuck it.. one night party wouldn't hurt.

"Yeah I'll come with you guys"

"Great!" Lisa shouts as she drinks a bottle of vodka passing it to Brit.

"You guys do not forget to take a condom with you before leaving" Brit says.

"Ohh spicy.. I don't mind getting laid today" Lisa chuckles.

"I thought you have a boyfriend" I ask.

"So?..a one night stand wouldn't hurt" She giggles
I roll my eyes at her, such a silly girl. I don't really blame her, I would get laid too if I hadn't seen my boyfriend in months if I was her. But that's really not my problem since I was still a virgin. I would always watch porn when I got horny.

"Yeah right" I say getting up from the bed.

"And I'm not going with the condom idea because I'm not getting laid"

"Shame" Brit mocks.

"It could just be a one night stand you know" Lisa suggests.

"No Lisa" I decline politely.

"Shame" they both laugh.

If only they knew I had never done it before. Well..Telling them wouldn't hurt.