A day off with the Devil of- I mean Matt Murdock

Cussing. 

I woke up and I realized that there were two more people in my bed. Jake and Matt. I got off Matt's shoulder. I felt bad he was sitting up and sleeping with my head on his shoulder. I then walked into the kitchen and I started making food for Matt, Jake, and myself. I woke up to arms wrapping around my waist. Matt asked in a low voice " Is this okay?" I answered " Yeah." I turned around and kissed Matt cheek, I also wrapped my arms around Matt. " Thank you for taking care of me," I said. Matt said "You're welcome." I finished making breakfast and I asked " Could you wake Jake up?" Matt said " Sure." He walked to my room and woke Jake up. I set the table and I dished out food. Matt and Jake came out of my room and I said " Okay food is ready and dished out." They nodded and sat down and we ate. Matt said " I have to go back in tomorrow." I said " I do too." Jak said " Okay." I said to Matt " If you want to you can change." Matt said " I am good." I said " Okay, I am going to shower and change and take care of my bandages." Matt said " Go ahead." I showered and changed into a sports bra and bike shorts. I took care of my bandages and then I put a hoodie on, it felt so soft on my skin. I came out of the bathroom and I heard Matt and Jake laughing. I asked " What's so funny boys?" Matt answered " It's nothing." I asked " Really?" Matt nodded. I smiled and I went to Jake and Matt. They regained composure. I then went to my room and Matt said " No, we were just joking around." I came back and I said " I know. I just wanted to tease you two." They laughed. Jake asked " Do you need help with the bandages?" I answered " Nope."

I sat down next to Matt and he said out of the blue " You don't know how badly I wanted to tell you." I said " It's okay, when you are who we are you could have trust issues." Matt said " That is true." I said " I was going to tell you about me." Matt asked " Why?" I answered " I think you know why." Matt answered " No, I really don't tell me." I responded " Fine. When I met you I really liked you and I knew that I could trust you." Matt said " Yeah, I know." I said " I know that you know." I said " Shit, I need to get a few things from the store today." Matt said " Let's get them then." I said " Yeah." I got up and changed into jeans and a band tee shirt. Matt said " I will be back in a minute." I said " Okay." I heard the door open and then close. Then Jake came out of my bathroom and he was dressed in jeans and a black shirt. A minute later Matt came out wearing jeans and a gray shirt. Matt asked " Could you lead me?" I answered " Sure." He said " Thanks." We left the house and we went to my car. Matt asked " Are we going to a certain store?" I answered " Yeah, just a target." Matt nodded. I put on some music and then I started driving. We drove just listening to music. 

We got to Target about 30 minutes later, Matt got out and he walked to the trunk of my car waiting for me. Matt held his arm out and I took it. We walked into Target and I grabbed a cart. I said to Jake " Please push the cart." Jake said " Okay." He pushed the cart and we got the things I needed like more pasta, chocolate, soaps, and a few other things. I paid then we went back to my place. We carried the stuff up then we watched a few more movies. I made food for us and we ate then we watched a few more movies. 

*time skip to a little later ( 10 pm )*

I woke up because I heard my bathroom door open. I saw Matt and he said " Shit sorry Y/n/n." I quietly said " It's okay." Matt said " I am going to um go out for the night." I said " Oh." Matt said " I heard people, they need me." I said " No, go help them just come back in one piece not injured." Matt said " I can try to do that for you." I kissed Matt and he said " See you in the morning." Matt said " Bye." He walked out the door I closed the door and locked it. I went back to my bed and I went to sleep. 

Matt's POV 

I felt bad for leaving Y/n but people need DareDevil. I changed into my suit and I left. I heard the bells from the church at 10 pm. I was on the rooftops just listening. After the bell stopped I heard a person cry out " Help me." I ran to the person and when I got there I listened for heartbeats, I heard 5 heartbeats. I separated the four people from one person. I said to that person " Call the police." The person said " Thank you DareDevil." I nodded saying " Welcome." Then the guys tried to come and get me but then I started pulling back and punching. I then listened for Y/n's heartbeat. I just was checking on her, she was okay. I then went back to fighting the guys. I kicked one of them because he was behind me. I then kept punching them after that I tied the guys up and then for the rest of the night it was quiet. After a few hours, I heard the church bells ring. ding. 1 o'clock. 

I went to an alleyway and I changed. I was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie I went up the fire escape to Y/n's apartment. I left a window unlocked, so I could get into her apartment. I went inside and I heard Y/n wake up. I heard her low voice call out " Matt?" I whisper yelled back " Yeah, it's me." I locked the window and Y/n said " Let's go into the living room." I nodded. We went to the living room and Y/n turned a light on she said " I need to fix you up a little." I said " Okay." Y/n left for a minute and then she started to clean some cuts that I had. She asked " What happened?" I answered " Um, just some guys trying to carry out an assault on a woman." I heard a hum from Y/n saying okay. After a few minutes, Y/n then stopped and said "  All done." I said " Thanks." We went to Y/n's room and we went to sleep cuddling.