So... Err... [CHAPTER 4]

unfinished chapter of story... check my little post thing on my account to see why this is discontinued...//
if you haven't read chapter 3 go read it because this sorta goes along with it//

Bandu was planning to ask cameo to come over to his place. Bendu was calming Bandu down "hey Bandu... I think you'll be a great couple!" exclaimed bendu as he was preparing Bandu, making Bandu smile widely when he said that "thank you Bendu-" the door rang unexpectedly. "ill check on it, Bandu." Bendu walked downstairs to the door and opened it, a very special person showed up!

Cameo!!

"oh uh hola are you here for Bandu?" Bendu asked him. "Oh uhm- yes- is he not here- is he here?" he softly stuttered as he asked "Oh he is he's abit busy lemme check but you can come in" Bendu ran upstairs like a cat and Cameo kinda questioned that but ignored it
Bendu entered Bandus room and closed the door "uhm uh hes here did you ask him???" he asked him. Bandu turned to him "oh uhm no wait WHAT HE'S HERE??" he pulled Bendu's poncho collar with both hands. Bendu nods as his poncho was being grasped softly and stoppep being grasp. "ill get him... ill get him... but you need to get out for this... sorry Bendu... I'll feel more flustered..." Bendu nodded and left his room to his own room. Bandu ran downstairs to cameo "Cameo!!! I need you real quick!!!" he asked him kind of flushed "oh- okay!-" Bandu dragged him upstairs. "i have to tell you something uhh... important..." Bandu was obviously fiddling with his fingers, flustered. Slowly Cameo held his face, making him look up at him. Cameo was about to say something but he went for it, kissing his soft lips. and how most romance goes bandu blushed more like he was about to pass out.
Soon, the two pulled away, breathing heavily. "i... i was about to tell you something just like that!!!" Cameo smiled and then hugged him without squeezing him. "So... were  thing?" confessed Bandu. "mhm... i guess we love each other!" they nuzzled each other.

This all happen with Expunged just watching in the hallway without the two gays knowing.... THEY FORGOT TO CLOSE THE DOOR GODDAMN!!!//

 THEY FORGOT TO CLOSE THE DOOR GODDAMN!!!//