My Universe (2) •

(a/n: buhay pa naman ako mga anteh
masyado lang busy kaya hindi ko masingit yung pag susulat hehehehe)

===
Bongbong's Pov

I talked to my friend Win on the other line when I saw my wife changing curtains in our room. She's wearing only a floral duster but fuck her curves and butt could kill me.

"I'll end this call, Win. Something was standing in front of me that requires more attention", I uttered and immediately, ended the call.

I walked towards my wife, I kissed her neck and hugged her from behind, "Do you remember the first time we made love, Mahal?" I fawning my kiss to her cheek, up to her nose and finally to her soft lips that made her moan.

She looked at me and grabbed my face, "Mahal"

"You're making me crazy that time" I bit her lower lips and started to crawl my kiss down to her collarbone, skimming up and down, making her growl, "The way you kissed me that day makes me hard". I sucked her collarbone, leaving my mark there.

I lifted up her duster and placed my right hand on her nape and the other was on her stomach, "Your hand incredibly gives pleasure to my body," I slid my hand into her underwear before putting my two fingers above her now soaked fold.

"Part your legs wide, Mahal" I whispered and leaned to kiss her intimately to prevent her moaning.

"Nilock mo yung pinto?" Leni asked when I pulled to the kiss.

"I don't remember," I replied while parting her folds and slowly slid my two fingers inside her, which made her back arched due to the pleasure she received.

"K-kiss me, Love"

"Why?"

"Well, I don't want to hear my moan ng mga anak natin na nasa kabilang kwarto lang" She uttered and held my nape, "This is the way you kissed me that day" She bit my upper lips that makes her access to my whole mouth; our tongue mingled.

"Faster, Mahal" She commanded that I gladly obey. I got faster while kissing her passionately.

I pulled my lips to her and asked, "Do you want eaten your pussy now?"

"You asked me the same question 15 years ago" She uttered, looking at the white ceiling, feeling my fingers moving to her inner core.

"Same answer rin ba?" I inquired in a teasing way.

"Of course, I'm always weak with you" Leni kissed me again, pulling my nape to deeper our buss.

I pounded my two fingers hard. Harder than I ever had before.

"Fuck! Fuck! I-I'm near!" She moaned to my mouth.

I remember that I moaned when my cock vibrated inside her mouth that night...

"Bong, Ghad!!" She screamed as I watched her shut her eyes and her legs shake violently at my hand when the juice finally freed from her body.

I immediately sat down to eat Leni's clit when our door opened, "Dad.. Shocks! My virgin eyes!" Simon shouted and quickly left our room.

"Sabi ko isara mo!" Leni scolded while wearing her undergarments quickly.

"Kala ko na lock.." I justed.

"I hate you!" She frowned, rolled her eyes, and walked towards our door.

I followed her after a few minutes and I saw my wife and our child sitting on a couch. I forgot today is our movie night. Aika and Sandro preferred some snacks placed on the table.