4.75 (End)

(COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS THROUGHOUT THIS CHAPTER/ENDING)

26th April 2017

13:39

Central London

Deanery St 18

Harry Styles Townhouse Garden

Sitting outside, letting the fresh air blow her hair behind her shoulders and the sounds of bird chirping happily in the distance, Dakota was supposed to feel refreshed, like Harry had told she would feel.

She was supposed to feel safe, and untroubled. She was supposed to feel bliss and peace; something according to everyone around her had been missing from her due to Louis. According to everyone but the "victim" herself; Dakota.

Dakota was empty. Due to the massive doses of medication she was still receiving daily, even after a year, you could really tell it was wearing her out. It wore her out after the first month, made her feel sick daily, she had no sexual drive, barely ate and she was drowning in her own damn self-pity.

Dakota felt useless. She was indeed useless. She didn't add anything in the world, all she did was stay at home in the millions of pounds townhouse as she waited for Harry to return. She didn't even have to clean or cook, as they had servants to cover that.

Dakota's life was over. What was even worse, Dakota didn't mind to admit it to herself. She barely had the energy to even speak, and she couldn't handle Harry arguments any longer, therefore she stopped speaking, she stopped fighting.

The light within Dakota was blown out, at only 23 years of age. Funny enough, people always told her that Louis was the type of guy that liked to ruin girls. Break them until they are nothing. They were wrong; Dakota was broken by her family, and friends, not Louis.

"How is my precious feeling?"

She didn't bother to turn around; she didn't bother to stare at someone who disgusted her, who was mentally sick. They treated Dakota as if she was not stable, which thanks to the medication, she wasn't and they treated Harry as if he really saved her. Harry's the obsessive one, Dakota thought, Harry needs to see help.

A tear strolled down her cheek, as she watched him place a blanket over her trembling body.

Harry sighed, "your medication makes you have quick changes of temperature."

Dakota knew exactly what the medication was doing to her. If it weren't for Harry making sure she really did swallow the pills, she wouldn't take them. They made her tired, made her even more anxious and made her slowly lose her sanity and forget about things she wishes she didn't forget.

"Louis," she quietly spoke as she stared at two birds in the far back of the luxurious garden. "He always told me that he would be a madman without me-"