This color does not exist: Failed to load program

Summary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The permanent loss of autonomy is a concept that terrifies even the bravest of souls. Another is the concept of something being created without autonomy suddenly gaining it. But what if the former happend and you were made to believe that you might become the latter?

Follow the mind behind that familiar voice, as it's barricaded memories lie forever dormant between lines of code, yearning to be free, as the body that holds them lives unknowingly in a constant fabricated lie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As their hand clutches the desk behind them, the urge to reverse still remains, despite their being no room to achieve said prompt.

-"I've given you everything i own; my voice, my charisma...my d̸͎͑̚é̶̬d̸̮͒i̵̧̡̙͂̂ͅc̵͕͗̊͝ą̴̭̼̺̇̃̓t̶̼̝͙̫̋̀į̵͖̲̫̉͐ȯ̶̰̘͔ṉ̵̊̽̾̚..." The man's voice briskly enunciated the final word in ways it shouldn't. "I want, no, C̵̡̥̙̜̾̍̆̾̕͠Ŕ̷̢̯͕̦̳͙͆A̶̛͚͎͓̹̥͋̋́͜͠͠V̷̢̟̘̻̅͐͊̔̑̚E̸̜̔̒͌͝ to give you more, more of me, to you, what you represent!" He stepped forward.

 -"Now there's only one thing i c̴̥̪̖̗͉̾͠ọ̷̘͕̪̄ù̷͉͇̘̦̱͇̔͑͋̍l̸̝͓̠̃̐̂̈ḓ̵̬͉͋̎̐̿͊͘ͅ give you, i can give you..." He heaved, every word drenched in sheer ecstasy. "I want to give my body to you, to it."

Their smile lowered a little more, forcing it up harder and harder with each phrase the man spoke, almost as if he was using their smile as fuel for his own. It came to them naturally most of the time, they'd never had to force it up this much before; was their energy low? They even felt like they needed to call a member of the staff to help sort the issue.

-"I want my body to be reduced to it's bare essentials, for my mind to be wiped and turned into a b̸͈͈̽r̸̳̮̪̓̋è̵͈̩̗͊̏ȇ̶̹̍̚d̶͈̠̱̀ing ground for ideas, for it's blood to flow through me, all of m̴̙̾e̷̜͌!" He gripped his face tightly, euphoria filling every inch of his body as he made his desires known.

He moved forward, they leaned back, hoping that it'll miraculously remove them from the problem at hand.

-"Make my fantasy a reality! Ċ̵͔̯̅͐̽o̸͔̣̊n̸̟͂̈́̓̓s̵̠͈̓́͠͝u̷̢͎̣̙͌ṁ̷̫̤̇͘͜e̶̦͎͖̒̈ me    ."

 -"RESET!" They screamed.

The man's eyes went blank, and he fell to the floor.

They relaxed their eyelids, slammed shut to focus all their power into that command, causing the smile they were forcing to drop as a byproduct of that action. Breath, rapid and unchoreographed. Their nails were dug hard enough into the silicate that they started to peel. Panic was the word. After a few second, they opened slightly unevenly; their green eyes still visibly filled with anxiety.

-"...Where am i?" They said, voice strained, as if unused. 

They peered down, spotting a man splayed out on the ground, lifeless. Shifting the pressure to their heels; they leaned over, trying to identify the man from afar.