Sunny and Shine alone. (Until they meet some new guys)

The sisters flew alone for many days but after landing in a amall duck town in North America, they saw a hot male duck. He was around their age.
   The duck approached them, shirtless and buff. "Hello, ladies! My name is Alejandro..." The hot duck said, smiling like a duckie model.
   "Hello, Alejandro. My name is Sunny, and this is my sister Shine," said Sunny, unaffected by Alejandro's charms. Shine, however, was smitten. She blushed at the hot male. 
     Alejandro fell in love with both of them, but who did he love more? So, he decided to try and date both of them at the same time! Genius, right? He planned to ask who wanted to go out with him, and when they both fought over who would get to, he would say, "Ladies, ladies. No need to fight. There is plenty of Alejandro to go around. How about we all go together?". It was the perfect plan.
      "So, who wants to go out with me?!" Alejandro said smoothly, flexing his hot biceps and smoothing back his hot duckie hair. Shine blushed again and giggled. She started to raise her wing, as Sunny rolled her eyes.
      As Alejandro wiggled his attractive eyebrows at Shine, an adorably average male duck walked in. "Hi!" he said to Sunny, who was smiling at him. "Hi!" she responded, giggling. "Is your name as pretty as your feathers?" he asked her, "My name is Citrus."
  Sunny blushed profusely and fainted into Citrus's wings. "I'm Sunny..." she whispered before being overcome with a love seizure.
     Alejandro felt himself become insanely jealous, until Shine said, "Well, I would love to go out with you, Alejandro." Alejandro thought about it, then quacked, "Sure." and grabbed Shine to make out with her.