Chapter one:

bills POV:

I finished getting ready for the ball that kicked off the season or the eager mothers trying to marry off their daughters for money so their daughters get to live good lives. my mother was very keen to marry me off, for me to get a viscountess which I only started wanting after my ex wanted nothing to do with me during the last season, which was good for my family because my 3rd brother married that season. so it was preferably my turn. I walk downstairs and see my mother, a bigger woman with pale freckled skin and short ginger hair, in a lovely green dress. my brothers and sister following behind me. 

the younger ones will not be going  Ron and Ginny granted ron, really he could come but there's arent his things nor are they the twins but mother is making them, Percy is coming with his wife then my parents are obviously going with me and the Twins.  

Im in the carriage with my mother and father the twins are with Percy and his wife. ¨ father I'm going to need your ring¨ I claimed to receive weird looks from both my parents ¨M-My ring?¨ he said surprised ¨did someone catch your eye during the ceremony this morning?¨ My mother said after him ¨ no mother but ill need it hopefully sooner rather than later¨ I said in response. ¨ you'll get my ring when you are ready to married a girl. This girl for the season seems of interest. ¨ my father said she pretty yes but I don't know, I want someone with specific traits that I want, plus you to know I'm not into marrying for love father¨ my mother and father shook their heads as we pulled up to the location of the party.

Walking around with my mother, I see all of the girls and their mothers and fathers, then I see my brothers and the rest of my family talking to  a man and a girl, a girl with pretty ginger hair, pale skin and gentle smile set of her face. she caught my eye, a hint of pink shows on her face as she makes her way around her father and saying good bye to my parents. 

" Good evening my lord" she said while bowing and I nod "good evening miss, are you having a good evening?" I ask and she nods "we've just arrived my lord, I must ask you must love having a big family" she claimed which isn't far from the truth at all, cause of them nobody in our family was alone which we all loved, they made me want a big family for myself. "Yes I do, I love my family, I hope on a big one myself, just not as big, 3 at the most" I said snd she nodded as if she agreed with me.