Chapter 2

Iris's pov: 

My father comes over and kisses my head with his parents joining their son. "My lord this is my daughter Iris black" I bow to him once again "good evening Sirius, you know you can call me Bill," he said to my father and he nodded "would you care to join my daughter in a dance while I continue talking to your parents," he said bill and he nodded, filling a slot on my dance card and taking me to the floor. He pulls me close with his hand on my lower back and holding the hand that isn't on his shoulder with the other, he leads me into a waltz, spinning me and lifting me into the air, our eyes locking.

*With the adults*

" Look at them, as if they are already married, I wonder if he'll court her this season," Sirius said and Molly nodded "I hope he finds someone to his benefit, just pray she marries him even if she learns what he wants..." Molly stated and Sirius gave her an apologetic look, " We can only of my dear.." Arthur said, hugging his wife.

* with Bill and iris*

His hand left my hip as he disappeared in a crowd, my heart going hundred of miles per hour, I looked down at my card and saw his name and handwriting, I almost felt my heart skip a beat.

Maybe he'll court me this season... 

I wake up the next morning and my maid opens the window to let in the morning air, I join my father for breakfast. " We are joining Molly and her Son for a walk in the garden today after breakfast," he said and I nodded "which son, father?" I asked him and he gave me a look as if I already knew which son it is, I blush softly. I finished breakfast and I go up to my room and dressed in a pale red, which is closer to pink to others but the lady called it a pale red. My hair is done up in curls and light makeup. My father walks to the carriage and we ride to the gardens, a bunch of girls and their mother, I see Bill and smile at him. 

He returns the smile as we walk up, I take a spot by the bill as my father offers his arm to his mother and we walk a bit forward so we have a good and comfortable distance. I watch his feet as he walks until we reach the bridge. It was an uncomfortable silence until he asked something more private. "I have a question for you my dear?" He asked and I nodded looking at him, he moved my hair and in my ear, and he asked " have you ever touched yourself?" My face went hot.