Why she so much attitude than before?!

While fighting against two enemies that they was used to be midnight sun, but they're no longer begin humans like us. Two enemies are Rades and Health, who  recently escaped from prison and attack Silva family members.

Unfortunately, the enemies are too stronger than them become Rades and Health become paladins. It's former Wizard King, Lucius, who create them after he thinks his first paladin, Sister Lily, killed Asta.

Rades have enchanted grimoire now, so he have new abilities for attacking opponents without requiring known soul or even souls from multiverse. So he casts his attack power to hit Noelle without yelling name of attack magical power.

When Noelle get hits, she fell down from the air. Nozel able to save her by using his magic to catch her from fell damage. Unfortunately She fell into unconsciousness and not able to wake rest of battle.The Silva family finally get defeated that they're out of magical powers because Charmy's not currently with them, as the result. So the enemies decide to leave and running away without telling Silva family members about the curse on Noelle earlier.

——————————————-

Next day

Noelle finally wake up but never come out her bedroom, it's makes her sister worried. So Nebra decides to appear on Noelle's door and asks her if she's all right.

"Hey Noelle, are you finally wake up yet or just embarrassed yourself because you're-"

The strange noise pops up loudly against the door, it make Nebra stop middle of the question sentence.

"What's that noise? It's not water sound effect or things you used to throwing?!"

Nebra aggressive open the door to checking out if Noelle's under attack again. But she's safe; she's stands by side and point out her with her hand gun gesture. Her expression's full of alert and angrily. But strange weapon is on the floor near Noelle's feet.

"Umm.. Sorry-"

"Bitch, what's you want from me? More mocking on my fucking ass?! Just get out of this mf bedroom!"

Noelle yelled in stress voice like 90's character gets lost its mind

"And I'm about get dressed up, asshole!"

Yes, Noelle's half-naked but she wears black top tank and underwear.

"Umm... this' not right clothes.... What's hell is that kind shirt?"

"Underwear clothes, duh. What your brain ass are? Burned beef? Getting yo ass outta of here!"

Noelle barking annoyed at her sister

But there are no such things like this clothes and strange weapon in Noelle's bedroom.. but she acts too way different from herself?   Nebra is questioning herself about her own sister in her thoughts as she decides to leave Noelle alone and walks away from the door.

Nozel appears and ask Nebra if their sister is okay but Nebra dont know her honestly answers but she replies

"Well, you see.. I thinks she's will be there by lunchtime soon."

Nozel confuses and ask her what she meant by this answer, but she denies and tell him to ask his younger sister himself. Nebra fades away.

———————

Lunchtime

The family finally come together and Noelle actually shows up, but her behavior is off, not same what she used to be. And Nozel noticed none different about her and thinks she's okay, no needed to ask her the questions. And everyone expect Nebra on tables assumes Noelle is quiet because of her teammate's dead so they refuse to ask her or it may make her crying and worse.

"So you planning to go your hideout or stay here for while?" Nozel concerns

"I have plan for day, i'll go to Grimoire library today. After this, I will be there at my hideout. So I will not be here to stay in because of dumbasses siblings like you, Nebra and Solid." Noelle coldly replies.

"Why you need to go this place, you already hav-"

Noelle cuts his comments to avoid being embarrassed,

"Dumbass, i need to be there for my teammate's sake so i can watch his friend getting his grimoire for memories."

"Oh... i guess then" Solid quietly and realized he can no longer embarrass her younger sister anymore.

Nebra glaring at Noelle because she feel something not right. She knows she refuses use swear words often but insists herself to spy on her own sister to find out.