Giving x Up x Fighting

The morning after I woke up slowly, looking at my new room in the 200th floor, it was nice and comfy, a faint light came from the window, covered by the soft cream colorer courtains, and I noticed the blue screen that said that in a hour I would have my fight against the girl without a sure name.
-[name]? [NAME]?! - I heard Killua's voice call from outside the room.
-Waaake up!!- he yelled as he didn't hear anything and I slowly got up from bad and saying some kind of muttered hello mixed with a good morning I advised the boy outside the door about my conditions of awakening.

In ten minutes sharp I was ready for the fight, as I asked myself if that girl knew nen or not.

Yesterday she used Ren, so I guess she knows Nen....

She must be reinforcement or emission from the looks of it, so I have to be careful in both close-combat and at distance, the best way to be sure about winning would be getting some weapon of sort, but without my backpack I didn't have any ideas on what to use.

My backpack.... Nen....

Maybe I could have created something with nen, but right now I didn't have time! I have to think of a plan that will lead me to victory, and fast!
*************************************
The fight was about to begin, and I stayed silently sitted near Gon and Killua as I tought of the perfect plan, but nothing seemed to come into my mind. What should I do? All my previous confidence seemed to crumble away as I took my head between my hands in a worried gesture.

-Hey [Name], don't worry, I'm sure you will win easly!- I heard Gon say, as I tried to smile at him.
-That girl is impulsive, just try to get her mad at you and you will be able to control her actions as you want. You are smarter.- I heard Killua say casually, and I tought about it.

Make her mad....

But I knew nothing about that girl! How can I make her angry at me?

-...[Name]!- too late now. I had to get on the ring and fight. I stepped fastly to the big arena, a lot of people cheered for either me and the girl opposite, I saw wing, Zushi make some space for Gon and Killua, and as I spotted the silver-haired boy I gave a small smile in his direction, as he smiled at me too giving me a bit more confidence.

-I will surley win!- we girls both said to eachothers, as the arbiter counted up to three, we began. She istantly closed the distance that separated us and I lifted up my knee and activated ten to make it met with her body as she slammed against me without any protection.

Is she stupid? Why don't she use nen??

I got no damage, while she held her stomach in pain:-Man!! What are you made of?- I sweatdropped, then I smirked: if she didn't wanted to use nen, worse for her! I won't gave her any chance to win Killua!

*************************************

I stepped back smirking, telling her that I wasn't going any soft on her, and then she started to laugh:-oh [Name]! You didn't changed a bit!!- I looked at her dumbfounded: what did she meant?
-It's me! Naoko! Don't you recognize me?- I stared at her: was she really from my past or was she just pretending? The name didn't call any memories, so mayne it's just a way to distract me.
-Sorry, I don't recall anything about you.- I replied coldly, throwing a punch to her stomach again. She didn't dodged or anything, and I wondered if she even saw it coming.

Should I stop?

No. If that girl managed to get here in the 200th floor that means that she has some power, she is just hiding it. Maybe her nen applies only in some conditions that aren't satisfied now. I have to think clear.
-Naoko, if that's your real name, give up before it's too late, or begin to fight seriously!- I warned the girl, as she laughed hard:-I thought you will have do anything for him, but then you aren't satsfied to just fight an harmless me?- she replied, laughing harder and harder, as I saw her Ren becoming stronger second after second.
-I won't hold back now!- she said, as her body fortified: she was an enhancer, just be sure to not make her touch me in Zetzu. If I had a gun, I could have shot at the lights and then in the dark use Zetsu for becoming invisible, but I have no wapon whatsoever: I have to give all myself!

Prepare yourself Naoko!

-Let's the fight truly begin!!-
I sprinted to her and I concentrated my aura in my hand giving her a Nen punch, that did only a slight damage becouse of her ten barrier, but still hurt.
Then I dodged her counter and I spazzed with my leg, making her stumble, so I jumped putting my nen In my feet, resulting in a duble kick in her stomach again.
-Two points! [Name] is winning with 4 points against zero! This is really Naoko first losing battle??- the announcer called, as I watched the girl slowly standing up:-I was trained hard. And he said that I would have won!- I pointed up to Killua, that along with Gon was screaming my name encouraging.

She growled at me and sprinted again, preparing a nen punch: was that really her only move? This time I tought in a counter more graceful, I dodged her punch with a twirl and gave her a chop in the neck as Killua did until the 200th floor.
The crowd screamed my name as I smiled to Killua, that turned his head embarrassed.
As Naoko once again tried to get up, I tought that was time to end the fight, so I sprinted to her at full force and punched her again -this time she wont get up.-

**********************************
The announcer called to ten and I was declared the winner:-That's what hapoens to people who try to take my Killua away!-

I was happy: by the bet now I should have had a date with Killua.... but how could I tell him? The worst thing now was that Gon's fight was going to begin. The date should have waited, l had to make sure that he was allright!

-You have been Awesome [Name]!!- I simled at my cheerful frijed as Gon show me a very determinated gaze:-I'll win too.- I stopped him with an hand on his shoulder:-Be careful, that guy uses Nen better than any of us kids!- I warned, as he nodded and asked me to not worry. Then I went towards Killua that was smiling at me:-So you won, right?- I nodded, asking myself if he knew about he bet or not.
-I'm glad that was you the one who won. Really, I didn't want to go out with I hirl I don't even know the name of.-

So he knows.

I looked at him with wide eyes as he held my hand and asked me to go watch Gon's fight toghether, I nodded smiling and we both started to head off to the arena again, hand in hand, happily.

________________________________
Wookie's happy 6K anniversary!!

I have reached 6K of reads. I am too happy I can't even express it with words. In this week happened me lots and lots of things, but the best was seeing the comments and the likes in my story grow and grow each day, answering to my friends message on the wattpad chat and getting to know awesome people with my same interest was amazing.

This chapter is again for StephHXHSAOpoke becouse she accepted to be my Beta and becouse knowing better her I had a lot of fun and I discovered a nice person who lives in my same wordl , and Ailish_Zoldy too for messaging me, and as I will say till you will stop, just call me Wookie~
And many many nore should be called, I want to thank all of the people who take time to read my little story, becouse as maybe I said it too many times already, but you are the main reason if my smile!

WookieTheBeater.