Leadership Hiccup x female reader (part 2)

Swearing

"She's awake," someone said and you squinted your eyes to adjust your eyes to the new light. The base for dragon hunters is normally underground, and striking at night.
You tried to shield your eyes with your hands but you felt the rough and itchy feel of ropes binding your hands together.
"Looks like the hunter becomes the hunted." The same voice said, a figure stepped into view, and a girl, no older than you with blonde hair scowled at you.
"If you're thinking I'll kill your dragons, you're wrong, blondie." You said in a low voice, giving her a sharp glare that made her step back a little.
"Of course, a spy for Viggo would say something like that." She snapped back and you smirked.
"Viggo?That egotistical bitch?" You scoffed," Only a fool would send a spy unaware of their surroundings and could easily be kidnapped in the middle of the night."
"Astrid." A male voice warned the girl but she just looked into the room's shadows and shook her head.
"So what's your name? Astrid...Interesting." You spoke, curiosity laced in your voice.
"That doesn't mean you could call me that." She snapped again and your smirk slowly fell into disappointment.
"I see this dragon has fangs. I suggest putting that attitude to rest before talking to me, blondie." You growled.
"Woah there beautiful, I wonder where you came from." A man, slightly shorter than Astrid came sliding next to her.
"Raven, short. Plus don't call me beautiful." You immediately snapped back as you eyed him up and down.
"Says the pretty lady bound on the chair." another voice said and another man strolled next to the raven, this time with long, platinum blonde hair and taller.
"Ha ha very funny-" You started but what or who you saw in the doorway?
"Well isn't it the son of the chief of berk? I'd be lying if I said I don't admire your way with dragons. Hiccup, is it?" You slumped back in the chair you sat on and had a sly grin plastered on your face to hide your shock.
He was nothing like the hunters described him to be. An outcast, a weak link, they said, not a leader of very intimidating individuals.
"I'm sure Viggo sent her," Astrid said and you rolled your eyes.
"Have you been listening to what I've been saying? Viggo has nothing to do with me!" You groaned, slightly irritated.
"Of course, a spy for Viggo would say that." A twin of the platinum blonde comments, a scowl on her face.
"Heard of the Sinister Scyther?" You asked.
"Isn't he and the Ebony Huntress a myth?" Another voice said, belonging to another blonde, taller and carrying a book.
"Nope, I can prove it, my bag. You have it right?" You asked and Hiccup nodded at Astrid to grab it.
"Now pull out the largest thing that comes in your hand." Astrid gave the bag to Hiccup and a mix of shock and surprise was on his face.
"No," he breathed as he pulled out your mask.

"That's impossible." Astrid breathed.
"I'm not proud of it." You slowly said and the female twin looked at you in shock.
"You're not proud of it? You're a walking legend!" She practically screams and you hung your head.
"I'm the reason that dragon children lose their mothers. I'm the reason why some species become extinct. I've taken so many innocent lives for no reason. I understand why you'd want to kill me." You confessed.

Silence. Footsteps. the cutting of rope. And the feeling of unbound hands.

You gasped in shock and stood up to meet Hiccup's smiling face.
"We know you want to change. Join us. You don't have to work for him anymore." Hiccup said as he extended his hand. You were slightly taken aback by this gesture. You didn't know what to do.
"You shake i-" He started but you cut him off, "I know."
"I just never been treated as equal before, it put me off a little." You said quietly. You shook his hand and gave him a small smile. You looked behind him to see Astrid glaring daggers at you.
"I think Astrid wants to speak with you." You whispered to him as you let go of his hand.
"I'll let you get to know everyone while I'm at it. Oh, and what should we call you?" Hiccup whispered back.
"(Y/N)" You answered in your normal voice, a genuine smile on your lips.

LE TIME SKIP

You surprisingly started to fit in, you learned all their names and even introduced your dragon by calling him/her.

choose which one you want your dragon to look like, just ignore the names if that isn't the name of your dragon. all of these are male but you can gender-bend them if you want. not my art

They apparently never saw this kind of dragon. It amazed them, Fishlegs wanted to know more about them, and Ruff and Tuff wanted to do all kinds of things with him/her. Even the other dragons got along well with him/her.
The familiar footsteps of Hiccup's prosthetic came into earshot and he stopped in his tracks to look at your dragon.
"I what-"  He was left speechless.
"Told you." Snotlout said as you grinned.
(dragon name) bowed his/her head at Hiccup and Astrid behind him and his/her quills began to quiver.
"It's a sign of respect," You giggled as She/he approached Hiccup with a curious gaze, "She/He likes you."
Your mind wandered back to your dream from earlier as you gasped and reached into your bag to pull out papers.
"He is planning to kill your night fury. Here are the plans I stole before I left. I need to go because I'm putting all of you in danger." You handed Hiccup the papers and quickly stuffed all of your things scattered on the table into your bag.
"Be careful." You said before putting on your mask on and sitting on your saddle on your dragon.
"(Y/N) wait!" Astrid called out but you were flying and out of earshot.

time skip till evening and hiccup pov

I've never met someone like her, a dragon hunter going behind their nature, let alone the ebony huntress.
I strolled into the main room they all hung out in, my eyes on the plans that could kill toothless. Why would she risk her job, her life, to help us? Maybe she does want to change, maybe she wants to do something to make her forget who she really was.
My eyes caught something shiny on the floor. It was an amulet, with the name, (Y/N) engraved into it, With two dragons that looks like her weaving in and out of the sword of the Huntress.
When would we see her again?