0.8

XAVIER THORPE WOULD BE LYING if he said that wasn't worried about his girlfriend, he wanted to destroy whoever was torturing her with those nightmares, he truly hated anything that dared to hurt Amelia.
Ajax Petropolus sometimes wished he had psychic powers because of Amelia's nightmares, he didn't know how to explain how he despised them, or anything that upset the girl.
— Does it hurt?- Xavier asked while bandaging Amelia's arm.
— Not much anymore- she sighed and he nodded- Are you mad?- she asked and the boy shook his head putting the things away, his eyes fell on her sketchbook.
— I'm worried about you, we know where your visions and dreams can take you- he whispered and Ajax closed the sketchbook.
— Yeah and with this monster out there like Wednesday says, maybe...- Ajax stopped and shook his head- I don't even wanna know what could possibly happen- he sighed looking down to his girlfriend.
— Next week Andy and my dad will be here, maybe they can help- she muttered playing with her fingers, both of the boys took her hands, she looked up at them.
— Will you please just... come to us when you need? Even if it's the most idiotic reason, I just want you by our side- Ajax said and she nodded.
— Yeah, sorry- she whispered and squeezed their hands- Just didn't wanted to worry you, you know, we already have a lot of shit to deal- she muttered.
— Yeah but you're our priority here- Xavier said and kissed her head- And I hate to see you hurt- he muttered and she smiled a little.
— I hate to see you hurt too- she whispered and laid her head on Ajax's chest, finally breathing.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AMELIA PULLED THE GIANT mirrorball and used her magic to hang it on the ceiling.
— Looking great- Ms. Thornhill walked in and the girl turned around.
— Thanks, always doing the best- Amelia awkwardly smiled and continued to decorate the place.
— So, who are you coming with?- Thornhill asked, Amelia didn't liked the teacher at all. Since the first day the red head put her muddy boots inside of Nevermore, Amelia could feel a strange feeling on her skin, telling her to run.
— Ah you know, I always come with Enid, Xavier and Ajax... maybe I'll bring Wednesday- the girl said and started to put the tables and chairs in place.
— How sweet, I like how you want to include Wednesday- she said and looked around.
— Yeah... she seems cool- Amelia said glancing at the teacher, turning her eyes to the back door that just opened, she sees Bianca, Divina, Yoko and Kent coming in, the girl smiled- Hey guys- she said and Kent hugged her shoulders with one arm.
— Ms. Thornhill- Bianca said frowning at the teacher.
— Just came to see how things were going, I'll be going now- she smiled and walked away.
— I don't like her- Amelia muttered and her friends nodded.

— Looks good here, climate changes, right?- Bianca praised the girl who excited nodded.
— Did you really liked it? I was kinda worried that it would be too much- she said and Kent messes with her hair.
— Don't worry smalls, you're always good with this things- he smiled and pointed at the entrance- I liked it, it's very us by the way- he refereed to the white strips hanging out messily around the door.
— Thanks Ken- she said and they helped the girl finish the decorations.

Late that day, Amelia was in her room, finishing her dress, she loved designing and sewing her own clothes.
— Amelia- Wednesday walked in and Amelia looked up, from her bed.
— Wednesday, can I help you?- the girl smiled and Wednesday looked around her room.
— I like the color- she pointed out, Amelia looked down to her lap, she was making a floral white dress, rose flowers for enid and black details around them for Wednesday.
— Thanks- Amelia smiled- Tried to combine all of you together, so we can match- she looked up- So? I'm pretty sure you didn't came here because of my dress- she chuckled, Wednesday dry swallowed the lump on her throat that she didn't even noticed that was there.
— I would like to go to the Rave'n with you- she said and Amelia smiled widely, soon she saw something crawling on her bed, a hand without a body.
— Well, I'll be at yours and Enid's room tomorrow- she said and pointed to the hand who was enjoying being between the cloths she was using- Your friend?- she asked.
— More like a family- Wednesday muttered- That's Thing, I'm impressed he didn't disturbed you since he came, because I'm pretty sure he attacked the whole school- Wednesday said and Amelia laughed waving to the hand who waved back.
— Oh well, hello Thing, you're always welcomed here, I guess you and my pretty girl Enid got along well, I would recognize that sparkly nail polish from a mile away- Amelia pointed out and Thing agreed- Did you liked the cloth? My brother gave to me as a birthday gift last year- she smiled when Thing excitedly told her about all the different types of cloths.
— Amelia?- Wednesday called and Amelia turned to her still smiling.
— Yes Wednesday?- she asked and the pale girl again dry swallowed her pride.
— Would you...- she started but couldn't finish- Would you, you... would... can you help me get a dress?- she stuttered but finally asked and Amelia smiled more.
— Of course Wednesday, it would be a pleasure, want to go now? We have some hours before the shops closes- she asked and Wednesday froze for a moment.
— I would appreciate it...- she went to say something else but simply walked out of the room and Amelia giggled.
— Would you like something Thing?- she asked and Thing asked to see her clothes so he could choose something for her- Oh what a nice gentleman- she joked and went to her wardrobe, letting the hand help her choose the outfit.