Chapter 1

Present
"I stop caring , after all the swearing
I just seen you weren't caring.
It was only so visible that my heart was broken, But I refuse to let you see me down" .... I sat in class sketching random notes and quotes always seeming more distracted and caught in my own thoughts a lot more lately. It was like i didn't even realize who I was anymore. My mind just always took course of its own. Daydreaming became a habit that took me away from reality. Did I like the person I was becoming ? or was the person I'm becoming a good person ?.
Past
Getting into Kieran's car my heart was racing and I couldn't stop myself from being so nervous. On the inside my stomach was doing summer salts but on the outside I remained calm in didn't want to come off as immature. Kieran looked me up and down as if he just wanted to attack me right then and there.
Kieran was 6 ft 3 he was everything I wanted , caramel complexion with a smile to die for , firm jaw line and touch that made me take him very serious .He always said sweet things to me that would make my heart sing. I knew he was the one id want to commit to. Kieran reached over in grabbed my neck and placed his soft lips against mines. I couldn't do anything but allow him to take over , I always got so weak in his presents. It was like magic. He drove off onto the highway, I asked "where are we going" he just replied sit back baby girl enjoy the ride. I closed my eyes in he turned up the radio , playing what sounded like The Weekend x Earned It. I dozed off within twenty minutes of the ride, even though this is my first time seeing him in a couple of months.