Chapter 2

Present
Todays was like the longest it had ever been all year, I couldn't wait for the bell to ring to release class. I rushed for my car before anyone could catch up with me.
My mom shouted "Aiko !!! , phone it's Kior " Kior was my best friend we've been cool since like forever. Kior is the popular girl at the school, She's the captain of the cheer squad and has dated most of the boys on the football team. She's a hoe basically *gigles* and she isn't afraid to tell you that either, so why should I ?. Kior is very smart though, all honors classes and on top of that she has a flawless face to match. I ran down stairs only to get screamed at by multiple voices on the other end. "What ? Calm down" I pleaded I only have one right eardrum. "Do you remember Princeton ? " She squealed. Yea sure why wassup ? Okay girl Listen he wants to talk to you ! Natalie screams "Do it girl , you need to find you a man" I replied guys I don't know what if ? ......... "DON'T NOBODY WANT TO HERE THAT ! , COMING OVER IN 10 SO TELL MAMA" okay I replied. Since I have known Kior for like forever my mom treats her like her own. All the other girls I brought over mama knew off top that they wouldn't last.
I ran back up stairs cleared all of my new Mac makeup and Gucci purses of my bed in thru them on my closet shelf. I swear Kior don't know how to return my crap.
*10 minutes later* Kior and Natalie just walks thru my front door unannounced "are y'all crazy , where's mama at" Girl she gone ! Just chill you know I would've rung the door bell if she were home" Aiko what's been up with you lately " I swear you ain't the same since.... I cut her off please don't talk about that" well excuse me bitch and we all burst out into laughter. I loved Kior because no matter how wacko, mad or emotional I got she stuck by me through it all that's why I can't loose her like EVER !. Well are we going to hit up the mall and meet Princeton in his boys or nah ? Natalie asked. I ran upstairs with no hesitation in decided to get dolled up ! I just find myself getting tired of moping over.......

Past
Sitting on Kior's patio I wasn't even apart of the party. I'm to busy texting Kieran , I swear this boy does something to me ! only if I could make you guys understand. He wasn't near me but I mesmerized through text.

Kieran: where are you ?
Me : at aiko's party....
Kieran: wish you could be with me beautiful.
Me: stop being so gay , I laughed out loud.
Kieran: look up
Me: huh ?

I look up and there he is standing in front of me dressed in true religion. I gasp , jumped up and hugged him. "What are you doing here and what did I tell you about those expensive clothes dude" I asked. He laughs at me and I just stare at him. "Let's go sit in the car" He picked me up and carried me to the car because I wasn't going to budge. We reached the car in he starts to undress me , I moved his hands "not tonight please , I just want to relax" He was such a horn dog tonight i have no idea why then I look in his cupboard in the backseat and seen a bottle of booze . "Really Kieran" his phone goes off and he tries to push the end button but pushed talk instead. I slide the mirror cover over after I let down the flap. "Where are you Bae i thought you were coming back home tonight return to me and one piece please. my heart stopped . I couldn't believe it after all this time he had been seeing someone else ..........