chapter seven

chapter seven

"It was only a dream"

His voice. The smooth tenderness of his voice washed through my dream-ful mind. It acted as a grabbing tether, it grasped on to my consciousness with each syllable it sang. It shakes me gently, sending thoughts into the air as I drift. Akia, Akia, Akia, Akia it goes as it grabs my hand and pulls me through the sluggish water of my own makeshift black hole. I battle myself in an attempt to wake up, or to stay unfeeling, unknowing, to stay with all the anxiety and depression disappearing into the darkness as I slowly slip away; as I slowly die, as I slowly drive myself to the end.

I know something's wrong. I know that the smell of pine and spring rain doesn't belong here. I know that I dreamed of him; and I want to know, why haven't I remembered him till now? So tell me Taro, where are you, If I open my eyes, will you be here? Like you once where? Will you be gone, what will happen if I wake. I feel you on my skin, but I can only smell lilac and river currents, only Ki, so why, am I afraid, that as I open my eyes, ill only be met with silver?

"Akia!"

But, what if I woke up, what if, what if I saw his face, just one more time, just one.

and so, I open my eyes.

~so sorry for this short chaper!, iv'e been so bussy latly, and i'll apoligise once more for the chapter befor this, I know it sucked! ok, i'm out, love 'ya!!