Lost?

Jorge's POV
I woke up... I go outside, looking for Tini... I can't find her... Nah... I think she is just walking or something... I walk again inside my tent, because it's cold outside... After some minutes of just lying and doing nothing I decided to dress myself... So I put on my clothes and walk outside and this time with a big sweater... I sit on one of the uncomfortable tent chairs playing with my phone, till dad and Mariana came to me...
Jorge: Goodmorning!
Dad&Mariana: Goodmorning, where is Martina?
Jorge: I don't know, I think she is walking or something...
Mariana: I'm going to make some food I'll be right back!
Mariana walks away and dad sits down next to me... And when dad sits next to me with the face he has right now... He is going to ask or tell me something important...
Dad: Where were you and Martina last night?
Jorge: In my tent
Dad: Can I ask you something? But you have to promise you don't will be mad!
Jorge: Okey
Dad: Is there something between you and Martina?
What? Why is he asking that? Are they spions or something? We never did something like kissing or holding hands or hugging in front of them? But there is nothing between us... We are not together... We never were together and we never gonna be together!!
Jorge: Nope... Why are you asking?
Dad: I don't know if you understand me, but for me, your dad, is it weird that Tini is at yours when she has her own tent...
Jorge: She was in her own tent, but we tought let's leave you two alone... So she came to me, we talked a bit and then she decided to sleep outside...
Mariana: Sleep outside?
Mariana was back and looked at us weird
Jorge: Yes she wanted to sleep outside...
Mariana: That's impossible! She is afraid of the dark, spiders, every insect! And the most of all, being alone!
Dad: What have you done to her?
Jorge: So I did it?!
Dad: Who else? You're such a player! You flirt with every girl you can see! Last holiday/vacation he...
Jorge: DAD WE UNDERSTAND IT
Mariana: Let's eat and wait for Martina I'm sure she'll come back
Why always me? Why I am always the bad one? Come on I did nothing wrong? Or did I? Yes I kissed her, but she kissed back!

3 hours later, still Jorge's POV
She still isn't here dad and Mariana are just relaxed and I can totally freaking out!!!
Jorge: I'm going to walk a bit...
Mariana: Okey see you!
Dad: Good luck! Bye
They go further with doing love stuff, when I walk away... To find Martina...

What do you think?