It's over

Jorge: What's wrong?!

Tini: What's wrong? What's wrong?! WHAT DO YOU THINK WHAT IS F*CKING WRONG?! YOU CHEATER!!!!

I feel so much tears on my face...

Jorge: Cheater?

Tini: Yes!

Jorge: Where are you talking about?

Tini: You kissed Stephie!

Jorge: Oh that... B..But Stephie kissed me!

Tini: And why should I believe you?! I'm sure this is one of your stupid bully actions!

Jorge: TINI SHE F*CKING KISSED ME!!!!! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?! IT'S FINE!!! IT'S OVER, THE END OF OUR STORY!!!! IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME THAT IS THE BEST!!!

Tini: Fine!

Jorge: Fine!

I saw tears in his eyes, but I just walk away to our next class... Did he told the truth? Or was I right? No... I need to forget him...

15 minutes later, French

Teacher: Bonjour tout le monde!

Class: Bonjour

Teachter: Before I start with the lessons I need to tell you something from the head... Like you all know it is almost the end of this school year and the head and all the teachers decide something!
We are going to have un bal d'étudiants!

Mechi: Madame?

Teacher: Oui, Mechi?

Mechi: What does that means?

Teacher: Okey who in class knows that?

??: Are we going to play a game or something?

??: Ugh yeah I think so boringgg

Jorge: C'mon! We are going to have a prom...

Teacher: Well done Jorge! Très bien!

Stephie: Oui, très bien! *bad french*

Jorge: Merci madame!

Teacher: Okey, so next friday is the prom, it starts at 20.30/8.30 P.M. Oh and you need to take a date with you! Okey where were we last lesson... Oh yeah! So repeat what I say... On và à la piscine?