Chapter 2: The Demon is Created

"It's the last day of school yes!" Herobrine said as he was getting ready for school, and walking out the door he thought today was going to be a great day, and was ready to go win the God of Minecraft achievement, if only he knew of what his brother was about to do to him. Notch waiting in bushes down the street with a cloth covered in chloroform, waited for his brother to walk past him so he could make him unconscious, Herobrine unknowngly walked past him, and at the same moment Notch jumped out of the bushes pinned him down and put the rag to his face. When he was sure Herobrine was unconscious he put his brother in a big sack and dragged him to a warehouse he prepared for his brother, but what he had in that warehouse there nobody knows how he got. When he got to the warehouse he took his brother Herobrine out of the sack and put him in a chair and tied him up, waiting for his brother to wake up from his slumber he put him in. When Herobrine awoke he saw his brother and with scared eyes, notch slapped him across the face and picked up a bucket from the side and it was filled with toxic chemicals and then he yelled "Hope you like this gift brother!" and threw the toxic waste into his face and in that same second Herobrine screamed as if a demon himself had possessed his soul and screamed until he barely had a voice and then he passed out in the chair with tears rolling down his eyes. Notch was happy with what he had done and ran  back to the school to accept the achievement and become The God of Minecraft. After Notch arrives at school Herobrine woke up and found himself stranded there with his faced partly healed but his vision super white in that dark place, he struggled free and forced himself all the way to school to try and get the achievement for all his troubles.