Chapter 11. War on Wakanda

Shuri, Mira, Nakia, and Riri Williams were beamed up by a Royal Talon Fighter. In the fighter, Shuri saw Ramonda and hugged her dearly. They then returned to Wakanda. Once they returned, they tried to prepare for a possible war. Suddenly, there was a wave of water that swept through the city; the Talokanil have attacked.

Shuri was working in her lab with Aneka and Mira when Ramonda called. Ramonda tried to tell her not to engage, but Shuri did not listen, hanging up. Aneka disagreed with her decision to hang up on the queen, but Shuri said there was a difference as she actually hung up on her mother. The 3 of them then got into a Sunbird to help. Once they got in, they flew over to the survivors. However, Namor saw them. He flew up to the princess and took down their flyer, leaving them to crash into the water. Aneka told Shuri to get out, but she refused saying she could reboot. They were then beamed up into a Talon Fighter and into the ocean Mira was able to escape but Shuri and Aneka were stuck she tried to help them but told her to catch up to Namor and that they will find a way to get out.

Namor takes care of all of the Wakandan vehicles before flooding the throne room holding Ramonda and Williams. Williams starts drowning, so Ramonda saves her, only to drown in the process but when Shuri and Mira returned to the Citadel only to see it almost underwater. She then found Ramonda and Williams unconscious on the ground, having drowned. Nakia was able to start Williams' heart, but Okoye struggled to do so with Ramonda. Shuri ran to her mother, but Okoye yelled at her to get back. Shuri struggled to get out of Aneka and M'Baku's hold on her. She broke down crying and fighting to get away as Ramonda was pronounced dead, meaning Shuri had lost another one " burry your dead mourn your losses..... You are queen now " Namor said tells her she is queen now.

Mira was able to run towards Ramonda she tried to heal her with her magic but it didn't work she tried again and again and again but nothing worked she looked at Ramonda's dead body as a tears fall down her face " it's over now....you can finally rest....now you can finally be in peace. " she said as she placed a kiss on Ramonda' forehead and stood up knowing that Ramonda is with her ancestors in peace and her suffering is finally over.