Chapter 19. Toussaint/a new enemy

Authors note: (this part of the chapter will have one of the post credit scenes from the movie and one that I made myself)

Suddenly, Shuri was approached from behind by Nakia and who she introduced as her son, Toussaint. Shuri talked to Toussaint as Nakia revealed that T'Challa prepared them for his death and that Toussaint was his son. Shuri's tears turned into joy as she realized she had a nephew. She talked to Toussaint as Nakia explained that T'Challa did not want them to attend the funeral. Shuri asked if Ramonda met him, which she did. Toussaint then said that he believed she could keep a secret. He told her that Toussaint was his Haitian name. His real name was Prince T'Challa, son of King T'Challa.

meanwhile something sinister is happening in the air in a lab in Hassenstadt Latveria.

" sir I have located the city of Atlantis....and its really real" said a scientist " good...is the girl there" said a man in a green hood siting down at a desk facing his back towards a map " yes sir Poseidon is there and-" the scientist said until they were interrupted " I NEVER SAID ABOUT THAT GOD I SAID ABOUT HER!!! " the man shouted before he calms down " what I'm trying to say is did you find her.....the mermaid princess " he said " oh you mean Poseidon's daughter the princess well she is not there but we found that she is currently some were in an unknown city in Mexico" the scientist replied " good....well then send the doom henchmen to her location and bring her to me and make sure they bring her alive and unharmed.....we don't want our little fish princess to get hurt don't we" he said " yes sir " they said as the as he stands up to reveal him in iron armor head to toe with a green cape and matching hood " and don't call me sir....call me Doctor...Doom." he said as the scientist leaves the room.

THE BLACK PANTHER, NAMOR AND MIRA WILL RETURN.......

THE END