Torisai

Saiki always considered himself to be AroAce, as he had never exactly felt romantic attraction to people. He struggled with showing emotion, as he barely had any at all.

But a certain man changed that all.

Why'd he have to fall in love with a perverted scum bag?

Toritsuka had just transferred to a new middle school, where he formed a new friend group between him, Saiki, Kaidou, and Kuboyasu. But he had always felt closer to Saiki.

He realized he had a crush on him. No, this was more than that. So, by the time they reached high school, he did the only thing he could think of, and pretended to be into women in... interesting ways. Meanwhile all he could think of was a pink haired male he constantly day dreamed about.

The question remains; will they every get together? Or is their fantasy's all meant to stay fictional?

Chapter sneak

The psychic swung his arm over to his bedside table, silencing the ringing clock.

He inhaled, and let out a sigh, removing the duvet on top of him. He slid on his school uniform and stepped down the stairs in his usual stepping pattern, almost as if a song. He prepared and ate a few slices of buttered toast, teleporting his father to work in return for a coffee jelly, and went off on his walk to school.

"Heyy buddy!" a familiar idiot exclaimed, his footsteps announcing that he was approaching.

"Yo Saiki! Where 'ya been?" His blue haired friend asked, running to him from across the street.

In my house, Saiki wanted to answer. But he kept quiet, looking around for his... 'favourite friend'.

A man falling, and a running, panting Toritsuka tagged along, running straight up to the genderbent princess bubblegum. "Ha, nice fall," Saiki joked.

"Indeed it was, hehe." the purple haired man smiled, swinging an arm around the others shoulder.

{Toritsuka}

OH FUCK WHAT AM I DOING---

calm down dude. Calm the fuck down.

Is it okay if i do this? Is he alright with it? I can't just ask, that's weird.

The shorter male let out a light breath, and leaned his head onto the others shoulder. "Comfy," he proclaimed.

"What was that little dude?" no way I'm hearing it right.

"Oh, nothing. Just talking to myself." maybe I did hear him right.

The rest of the group charged ahead, my brother leaving a "Ha, gays," remark.

"Says you, asshole. You're literally holding poor Shun's hand!"

Shun couldn't function to defend him.

Those two should be getting a "Ha, oblivious gays." comment.